• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Possible move back to Texas...

z71rat

Gunny
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2004
Whitney, TX
Hey Gang, there is a good possibility that we will be movin back (born and raised) to Texas. I have to admit, I have been lovin our long range shootin places here in Colorado (kinda spoiled even), so I will be on the lookout for some longer distance pokin places when I get back. Does anyone have any good leads on precision rifle shootin places that reach beyond 500y?

I don't mind the drive part, as long as there are some good established places with some good established precision comps. I am used to shootin primarily 300-890y durin our monthly comps, so anything close would be a huge blessing! Some good cheap hog huntin would be welcomed too!!

We are lookin and landin in Granbury, so that will be my startin point. Thanks for any and all help, as it will be greatly appreciated!!

DK

Oh God not Granbury!

Yep Triple C in Cresson, TACPRO in Mingus, and the other range I can't think of the name of on 281 North of Stephenville. Triple C is hard to beat. I think I'm going to go to the steel pistol match there this weekend.

So, there are 2 votes for Triple C.... got it! I will be checkin that one out.

Problem with Granbury? Inquiring minds would like to know!!

Thanks for the heads up! I will continue to check things out!!

DK

I love Granbury myself but to each their own. Triple C has a nice range and not far from you there at all and for a little more drive there is ETTS near Mansfield.

No Nothing really wrong with Granbury, I live in Bluff Dale. It gets a bit congested in town as everything is on 377. But the town has pretty much everything and Fort Worth isn't too far. If your in to clay shooting Defender Outdoors clay sports ranch is in Benbrook.

I’ve lived in several places all over Texas, from Mesquite to Burleson. Driving in traffic is what I was used to doing, every day while working in Dallas. Traffic isn’t my choice, but I can deal. Especially since I’m tryin to leave this communist hellhole.

I shoot just about anything other than (at least as of yet) black powder. So I will be on the move quite a bit tryin our various places.

My little town I’m in now, doesn’t offer much in the way of jobs for my wife, and with the constant bombardment of stupid assed gun laws and using my tax dollars for gender reallocation surgery and sanctuary injection sights, it’s time for me to go!!

Hopefully I will be able to get back to my home state, but we will see. It’s definitely time for some change of scenery.

DK