• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Possible New World Record Mule Deer!

Skyking

Skyking
Minuteman
One of my buddies shot this monster in southern Utah with his bow. After the drying period, see if he has the new State and World record for topical mule deer. It scored 226.

bodeer.jpg

bo2-1.png

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dh09MjOmVzk&feature=youtube_gdata_player"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dh09MjOmVzk&feature=youtube_gdata_player" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Possible New World Record Mule Deer!

Thats awesome. World records don't come along every day. It looks like he may have a few deductions. I hope those dont hurt him.

I was wondering the same thing about deductions. Still a big freakin buck record or not

Very nice, any data on the kill?

- bow
- arrow tip
- distance

What about the velvet? Isn't there something to do with if its in velvet it cant be a record or in the same category or something?

Nice buck, too bad about the crown and deductions. Looks like it might make 200 typical and probably be in the 218 gross. Those fronts are a good sign, would not pass it up on the first day. No where near the current typical record of the Kulow deer.

Nice Deer Congrats, you dont see those everyday!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: YTALER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is an awesome bowkill no matter what it scores. </div></div>

What he said......

Damn, nice buck. It would be a record for me, lol.

He's not entered into the bick rack contest here, is he?

WOW! I love huge mulie bucks, pure awesomeness. Score? Who cares, that is a beast all the way.

Nice, they don't get that big by being stupid either. These big bucks are hard to hunt. Congrats, good kill.

HOLY SHIT!!! I think I would piss down both legs if I ran into that
smile.gif
Looking forward to start hunting season on October 15th! I can always dream that one like that is "just over the next ridge"