• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Possible screwed nightforce

nolo263

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 9, 2005
laredo texas
Anybody ever see a elevation knob on a nightforce that was marked wrong?

Elevation sais (up= arrow pointing) counter clockwise but the first mill number sais 4 instead of 1.

I know this isnt a biggie but I was wondering if anyone has seen this before?

NOLO

Re: Possible screwed nightforce

3.5_15x50F1enlarge.jpg

So 858s pic shows yards....not mil on that dial.

We may need a pic of your knob to really figure out what's going on, to many options to guess at the issue.

858, how do you like the marked knobs, and where do you get them?

Thanks!

-dan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deersniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">858, how do you like the marked knobs, and where do you get them?

Thanks!

-dan </div></div>

This is where I got mine. I've been using it ofr about 6 years.

http://www.kentonindustries.com/

Notice all of the information you have to give them

MVC-004F.jpg

MVC-005F.jpg

Looks just like 858's picture but the numbers go backwards in mills. 0-4-3-2-1..

This is what Nolo's turret markings look like from my understanding

The Mil markings are in reverse order.

Crappy Photoshop Edit.
489544216_qJifC-X3.jpg

I have the same optic and mine are marked like this image below.

489544191_aoXT9-X3.gif

Memo

What company are you guys going through for the BDC turrets? Kenton Ind?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: STWguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What company are you guys going through for the BDC turrets? Kenton Ind? </div></div>

They are the Original Nightforce turrets supplied with the scope from the factory that he is inquiring about.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Memo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is what Nolo's turret markings look like from my understanding

The Mil markings are in reverse order.

Crappy Photoshop Edit.
489544216_qJifC-X3.jpg

I have the same optic and mine are marked like this image below.

489544191_aoXT9-X3.gif

Memo
</div></div>

Bingo!! Memo wins a million dollars!! That is exactly what I am talking about. Only difference is that this a mil knob so it only has 4 3 2 1..

Nolo, as long as it tracks as it should, you only need a correctly marked turret and should not have to send the whole scope in. Shoot member Ken NF a PM and I bet he can help you.

Thanks brother, I already talked to Ken he took care of me pronto. The knob is already on the way and he wants the old knob to see who messed up. Nightforce definately takes care of their customers!!!!

NOLO