• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Possible to use phone as wireless remote?

pdogsbeware

Private
Minuteman
Sep 10, 2011
Colorado/Minnesota
Here is what I'm trying to do... I have a wireless remote for my girlfriend's vibrating panties (go ahead, laugh, we have a blast in public with them!). Is it possible to DIY connect a bluetooth module onto it so that I can control it through a phone? I'm picturing her having the remote in her pocket paired with her phone, and I (with an app in between I'm sure) controlling the remote with my phone. I'm comfortable with some soldering/what not, but are the components even available to DIYers? Anyone know of a tech savvy DIY resource?

Sooner or later it all comes through the Hide. Good post, LOL

Check out hackaday and tutorials on Adafruit and sparkfun.

Pics or it's not real. When I say pics, I'm talking about them panties wearing your girlfriend. Mmmkay?

Tagging this fucker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if the bad guys can use phones for IEDs there must be a way for this to happen as well

Just switch her phone to vibrate, shove it in her pants, and start texting....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait, after witnessing VBIED's, and IED's that have been remotely detonated with cell phones for over ten years, you ask THAT question?

On the perv, shoot, who IS the perv, you for buzzing her in public, or her for wanting to get that orgasmic buzz in public in front of people? I'll have to run this by my Abnormal Psy professor Monday...if just for the class reaction