• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

POSSIBLE Video Evidence of Hunter Biden's Crimes

VA-Varminter

Bad Advice Given Authoritatively
Minuteman
Oct 23, 2006
Morocco
Too early to say if this will bear out, but if it is true there is no way in Hell Joe Biden can be President.

122038315_674500096812310_3443081566665047393_n.png

It's getting tough to swallow some of this. I hope, for the sake of a human being, a child, a little girl, that it's not true. I just pray that it's not because that's sexual abuse on someones child.

If it's true, burn all of the people involved, to the ground.

I’m doubtful.

If true it will have zero effect on election. Democrat voters are not voting character, they are voting for free stuff. Communist have no interest in children other than how they can be used for the cause.

It’s too late to matter.

Also MSM will never run it.

If it actually takes off Hunter will be Epsteined.

Non issue.

Hope I’m wrong on every count.

It's getting tough to swallow some of this. I hope, for the sake of a human being, a child, a little girl, that it's not true. I just pray that it's not because that's sexual abuse on someones child.

Don’t use fire. Use a heat gun. It’ll take ten times as long.

Reactions: deersniper

He’s a Democrat. Why do you assume it’s a girl?

And these kinds of articles (Specifically, the headlines) are exasperating !

Fine, I get it that Brennan and Clapper are dirty. Who the fuck are the other 48 out of the "50" ?

Really lousy "journalism".

edit; offsite link here; https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000175-4393-d7aa-af77-579f9b330000

Last edited:
I heard there was stuff, that even without the foreign gov't stuff, would put a person in prison for life. The person I heard it from somebody who has a few friends I think in the "intelligence" world - so I'll grant I don't have any source, but I also have no hard time believing it's true. Just look how "big guy" grabs little children and women right below their boobs - it's disturbing nobody has called that guy out. Disturbing on many levels: 1) women don't feel they can actually bring a legit complaint against somebody of higher rank, 2) nobody has even gotten wind and reported it. There's no way somebody doesn't have dirt on "big guy" as well. Like father, like son or is it like son, like father.

Reactions: Josh1978
IMO this is nothing more than the real disinfo to discredit the legit info.

Intentional diversion...

Could be wrong but when this falls through the "lesser" issues will be just that...

Debunking this will by default debunk all of it.

I’m doubtful.

If true it will have zero effect on election. Democrat voters are not voting character, they are voting for free stuff. Communist have no interest in children other than how they can be used for the cause.

It’s too late to matter.

Also MSM will never run it.

If it actually takes off Hunter will be Epsteined.

Non issue.

Hope I’m wrong on every count.

Communists/Nazis/Tyrants allowed all sorts of degenerates in the Party as they were useful during the period of Revolution.

When weak they have to rely on those that are willing to do all sorts of terroristic things in order to create the fear and cow the resistance.

Once they gain power there is the Counter Revolution and the most vile of the Revolutionaries become liabilities they must be killed in order to prevent the now beaten resistance from becoming hopeless and fighting on as the alternative result is death no matter what.

Happens every time.

Last edited:
Giuliani said today the next big reveal from the laptop will be done on Maria Bartiromos show tomorrow morning while he is on. He also hinted it wasnt about payoffs or influence but some other criminal activity we havent heard yet. Find out tomorrow morning.....

Reactions: Bender
IMO this is nothing more than the real disinfo to discredit the legit info.

Intentional diversion...

Could be wrong but when this falls through the "lesser" issues will be just that...

Debunking this will by default debunk all of it.
That's a really good observation. As Sgt. Friday would say..."Just the facts ma'am, just the facts."

Giuliani said today the next big reveal from the laptop will be done on Maria Bartiromos show tomorrow morning while he is on. He also hinted it wasnt about payoffs or influence but some other criminal activity we havent heard yet. Find out tomorrow morning.....

ugh... i hate that strategy, because it makes it feel like they are playing for ratings.

But i get that they want it out mid-week, in the AM, on a major network. They could do the same thing with a press release, social media post, etc.

And this is what cheapens the shit. Just lay it out!!!!!!!!!!! If it's as "bad" as they say it is, why the F wait? Just let it out and let the people who are still "on the fence" make up their own mind.

Sadly, it's really just about free shit. That's it. People don't understand The Constitution in the least - just the fact we have "entitlements" is unconstitutional. WTF does it say "entitlements" in COTUS? Where was it mentioned in The Federalist Papers? Where? I'm willing to be wrong here.

ugh... i hate that strategy, because it makes it feel like they are playing for ratings.

But i get that they want it out mid-week, in the AM, on a major network. They could do the same thing with a press release, social media post, etc.

Bannon was pretty clear they were doing this to control the narrative every day until the election. Also they were holding a lot back in the way Andrew Breitbart taught him so you can keep catching them in lies and discrediting them instead of a one time dump and loss of narrative. Giuliani said he was still working on compiling the data in a cohesive way for the next part and it wont be done until he goes on. They have been pretty open about how they are doing this. Guess you can whn you hold all the cards.

coincidentally, the fbi agent that took hunter's laptop works on this type of crime. - supposedly

Reactions: Seymour Fish
Bannon was pretty clear they were doing this to control the narrative every day until the election. Also they were holding a lot back in the way Andrew Breitbart taught him so you can keep catching them in lies and discrediting them instead of a one time dump and loss of narrative. Giuliani said he was still working on compiling the data in a cohesive way for the next part and it wont be done until he goes on. They have been pretty open about how they are doing this. Guess you can whn you hold all the cards.

And the Federal Bereau of Incompetence is on that list of asshats to get tangled in the lies with a slow leaking of info.

Reactions: Yasherka
And the Federal Bereau of Incompetence is on that list of asshats to get tangled in the lies with a slow leaking of info.

No doubt. Heck Bannon drew up the 10 questions Trump should ask Wray and said if he coulnt answer them to fire him on the spot. The FBI was sitting on the exonerating evidence in the whole impeachment BS sitting on this hard drive.

No doubt. Heck Bannon drew up the 10 questions Trump should ask Wray and said if he coulnt answer them to fire him on the spot. The FBI was sitting on the exonerating evidence in the whole impeachment BS sitting on this hard drive.
Beat me by 1 min

do all the absentee voters whom have already voted up till tom morn, get a do over?

50 people from the intel community but not listed and yet no joe nor hunter...
anouther reason for hiden biden to start hiden again...
very defining times these days which is proving how deep the swamp really is

• Haha
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Nothing will happen, nothing has happened. Nothing is going to change. If there is real evidence get it out there not use it to get on TV. There's nothing going to come of this. It will not effect the election. 40 states already started early voting, should have released it earlier. They know they don't have shit or they would have released it earlier.

Yep went on MSN, CNN and Fox nothing, nada about Hunter Biden, like it has all been scrubbed from the media. This shit is a lot deeper than a swamp!

i just went to fox, you are correct. not a drop on hunter, joe, nor the osama bin laden thing, nothing.
which should be all very big news

Headline the next day. Computer Store owner found dead from multiple self inflicted shotgun wounds to back of head. Proported Copy of Hunters Hard Drive missing.
I hope he had the Arkancide vaccine. That virus has 0% recovery and a 100% mortality rate. Bad stuff. I'd be asking if I could get POTUS override and get an MP-7 for my "on the crapper" weapon, a real M-4 for my EDC, and obviously whatever else I need. I'd just reach out to POTUS. :).

Though, in reality, let's look at reality here:

Democrats/commies always preach equality, non-sexist, non-discriminatory, etc, etc...hence why jake trapper wouldn't let Laura Trump speak the other day and why they(media) are already discrediting the computer guy because he's....wait...wait...he's HANDICAPPED (in the sense he's legally blind). (that could mean he's not correctable to a certain XX/YY number, not that he cannot see anything). The democrats don't GIVE two shits in hell about people, they USE people for their advancement. Seems there's another words for that......hmmm, I'm at a loss here. What could that be?

i just went to fox, you are correct. not a drop on hunter, joe, nor the osama bin laden thing, nothing.
which should be all very big news

That’s because the media has been wrapped up in so many lies they don’t even know what’s true and what’s not anymore. Or, they have their own agenda and are on media black out. The question is why? Why would the care what happens to Biden or Jr.? Like seriously, the only reasonable explanation is that those in charge of the media peons don’t want to be implicated themselves in such vile things so they order the peons to block it all out. Peons follow along despite them knowing it’s wrong because they want a paycheck and food. So yeah, money is really the root of all evil. It’s pretty much that simple. Why the hell else would anyone want these morons running a country. It’s unbelievable to me that we have allowed it to get this far as a society. I have seen many things in my time, lots of bad things but this really gets to me. It’s a battle of good and evil, it’s that simple. At what point do the modern day patriots restore law and order? If this kind of behavior is allowed to continue then we are screwed as a species as it will only continue to spiral. Do you want your kids and their kids growing up in a cesspool? Well, if not, we need to start restoring the balance. Calling John Adams! It’s your world, you get to decide. We can all sit around here blowing each other or we can start trying to get more active. Maybe more of us need to run for office. Get out and spread the word. If we dont, we lose.

And these kinds of articles (Specifically, the headlines) are exasperating !

Fine, I get it that Brennan and Clapper are dirty. Who the fuck are the other 48 out of the "50" ?

Really lousy "journalism".

edit; offsite link here; https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000175-4393-d7aa-af77-579f9b330000

50 'used to be' pitching for jobs under Harris Admin

Reactions: Fig

I’m sick of this “Look what I got” bullshit. Giuliani a month or so ago also tweeted that he had earth shattering materials to be dropped the next day... and look... nothing. When there is a live news break of Hunter being arrested and Biden giving a conference about it, I’ll believe it.

Now... All I want is for that fucking asteroid heading to earth to land on Pelosi/Harris.