• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Possibly to convert a Manners Stock from Short Action to Long Action

CMP70306

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone,

Just wanted to know if it was possible to have Manners convert an EH1 with the M5 Mini Chassis from SA to LA.

I bought an HNT for my SA barreled action and since I really like the finish on this particular stock I would prefer to have it switched to long action if possible rather than selling it.

I will reach out to Manners after the holiday but I figured I would ask here in the meantime to see if it had already been done.

With all due respect, you are asking a specific technical question that no one outside Manners is qualified to answer.

You could get tons of "opinions" including mine from this or other forums but they would have zero merit.

Be patient and talk to someone at MCS. They are very, very good at what they do and will give you a no B'S answer..

Reactions: camocorvette
You realize the action screws spacing is different, not just the inletting? Sell it and buy the one you need.