• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Possum Hollow bore guide, LP?

RickyRodney

Private
Minuteman
May 4, 2014
MD
Does anyone know which possum hollow bore guide will fit my lone peak fuzion? I looked at the published guide and it wasn't perfectly helpful.

I ALWAYS call ... they answer or call back quickly, and have always delivered a perfect fit. I never use the tables ... my advice ... pick up the phone.

I ALWAYS call ... they answer or call back quickly, and have always delivered a perfect fit. I never use the tables ... my advice ... pick up the phone.
The phone number on possum hollow's website says the voice mailbox isn't set up.

Last edited:
Possum Hollow. Good company. Stands by their stuff. After almost a decade of using one of their products the nose sheared off (nothing dramatic, it just broke) maybe from all the harsh chemicals I use to clean guns or something.

They warrantied it and sent a new one. Also corrected a mistake they made years ago on an order.

ALWAYS get the little solution port option on the guides at the back end. So useful.

lets try this, what days are you guys calling? He hasn't ever answered for me, I have tried 3 times today.

Well it is Good Friday and a lot of business are closed. Give him a call next week and have a Happy Easter.