• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Post The Craziest Sniper/Tacticool Item Sold

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
SNIPKN-4.jpg

SNPAK-1.jpg

Re: Post The Craziest Sniper/Tacticool Item Sold

WINNER!! and it just got started.

.....laughing my f...ing head off that vid with the music in the background....Priceless! Tactical Bacon IS A MUST HAVE ITEM....Hahahahahaha!

I mean c'mon guys, everyone knows the only thing better than sex IS BACON, and now they made it snipery! Doesn't get any better than that. Obviously inspired by God himself.

-Pat

Shankster,

Your search-fu is second to none!

-Pat

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WASP7067</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't forget this:
3226631053_907fd1de25.jpg
</div></div>

Best thread ever

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pok</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WASP7067</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't forget this:
</div></div>

Best thread ever </div></div>

Beat me to it. So how about this one:

Tactical_Rifle_cooler.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 338WinMag</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pok</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WASP7067</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't forget this:
</div></div>

Best thread ever </div></div>

Beat me to it. So how about this one:

Tactical_Rifle_cooler.jpg
</div></div>

LOL. Does it have a coolant mode to keep my beer cold while I am shooting?

Can't forget about the critical mission essential tape measure.........

100_2585.jpg

Classic cell phone cheek pad. I'm disappointed that it doesn't have either a 40 round mag or a beta C mag though. 2 (or is that 3?)flashlights is a nice touch as is the tactical hanging time piece.

lol, I didn't know King Leonidas had all that at his disposal!

chainsaw-bayonet.jpg

There is a video on ouTube of someone using this configuration on some watermelons. Almost chops their foot off in the process. I'd link it but it'll probably be easy enough to find if you're curious.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
sr_swhdr_camo_kilt.jpg
</div></div>

If I could only get in Multicam......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
sr_swhdr_camo_kilt.jpg
</div></div>

If I could only get in Multicam...... </div></div>

Your prayers have been answered...

kilt-emag-front.jpg

apparently available here http://www.rkilts.com/index.html

With the comps coming up......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FormulaZR</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
sr_swhdr_camo_kilt.jpg
</div></div>

If I could only get in Multicam...... </div></div>

Your prayers have been answered...

kilt-emag-front.jpg

apparently available here http://www.rkilts.com/index.html </div></div>

<span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">+</span></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tigerbikes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
gangsta9.JPG
</div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">
<span style="font-size: 20pt">=</span></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

O-TayAK.jpg
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WASP7067</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
65870_88675974_tacticoolAR15.jpg

ShaBAM! </div></div>

This is pretty much what the covers of many of the various "Tactical" guns rags looks like to me these days!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fritz24</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WASP7067</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
65870_88675974_tacticoolAR15.jpg

ShaBAM! </div></div>

This is pretty much what the covers of many of the various "Tactical" guns rags looks like to me these days! </div></div>

Wait...Doesn't everyone else's rifle look like that?

"It is already fashion frayed for that used look" Ultimate posing. LMAO!!
SNIPBEER.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold"> No more reading to learn. Lowlight is now out of business:</span>

Illustrated-Manual-of-Sniper-Skills.jpg

A pair of Tim's and a diamond/gold grille would just top off that ghille.

And that coffee mug is BA, I don't care what you say! AR15 carrying handle, surefire strike bezel on the bottom to smash someone's hand when they go for your kick ass coffee mug. And does that light have a pressure switch?? perfect.