• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft Post Your Kit: Bolt Action AICS Mag Carrying Rigs

Joeg26er

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 26, 2018
Post Your Kit: Bolt Action, AICS Mag Carrying Rigs

LMK if there is a better forum to post this in?

Interested in how others have set up to carry their rifle and AICS mags if/when they are on a course that requires movement from place to place.

Backpacks, slings, magazine carriers/pouches/belts?

Looking for a fast/light set up to carry at least 3 to 4 AICS mags.

You may get more responses in the Armory forum.

I'm also confused, are you looking for info on backpacks, slings, and mag pouches to use when going from place to place or just mag holders for AICS mags?

Because there's been plenty, and that's plenty with a capital p, of threads covering these topics. Threads on gun toting packs, threads on slings, threads on mag pouches, etc.... I would search for those using keywords like "aics mag pouch", "rifle sling", "gun carrying backpack", "backpack for matches", "belt set up for matches" and filter the results for the armory and competition shooting talk and you'll have a lot of reading to do. My point being, do some research and then ask questions about specific equipment. Asking an amorphous question will only yield similar responses.