• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Post Your Trail Cam Pics

bassani

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 19, 2011
Mandeville, LA
Leupold RX-2

RCX_0104_zpscabbcb7e.jpg

Re: Trail Cam Pics

the pictures are excellent and the features are very nice. Worth the extra money in my opinion

MDGC0004.jpg

My tall drink of water packing her 44 in to change out the memory card while I was in Australia a few years back. Crap Moultrie Camera.

The same camera and same spot the next year.
Cat2r.jpg

MDGC0037r.jpg

and the new cuddeback, a much better camera
CDY_0001r.jpg

No buck picks, just a ton of slick heads....sorry

Breeze

HOLY big ass bucks....
Bergmann's rule in example

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJohn141</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll play I guess.

WGI_0030_zps797bdbc1.jpg

WGI_0187.jpg

WGI_0158.jpg

WGI_0228.jpg

WGI_0231.jpg

</div></div>

Here are a few from the feeder I have by the house.

PICT0143.jpg

PICT0243.jpg

PICT0247.jpg

PICT0322.jpg

PICT0529.jpg

PICT0497.jpg

that night picture looks like it could be a different 10pt...though i dont have the benefit of multiple views

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MB650</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here are a few from the feeder I have by the house.

PICT0143.jpg

PICT0243.jpg

PICT0247.jpg

PICT0322.jpg

PICT0529.jpg

PICT0497.jpg
</div></div>

MDGC07082.jpg

MDGC0148.jpg

And lastly, probably my favorite buck on the property that died a couple years ago. There's no telling what he would've scored...

RIP Wide Boy

IMG_2185.jpg

Pigman is that low fence or high fence property?

High fence as of 6 years ago. Most of those bucks are native though, if not all of them.

Pigman, those are some seriously big ass racks! I'm in and outta H-town pretty regular for my work's HQ. If'n you want any help working pigs over, let me know and I'll bring a couple of my suppressed whackers with me and we'll burn 'em down.

Maelek,

Were your pix taken north of the red river? I grew up on Camp Beauregard and that could be north Ball into Pollock. Good looking deer anyway!

cheers,
breeze

Nice pics Pig, we're out in Maverick Co. got some great pics of some bruises from the air a couple of weeks ago. If I could figure out how post them I'd share. We also smoked 19 dogs & 33 hogs. We've, plus the drought, have taken a toll on the pork population but sure fun to shoot out of the helo. The running joke is "it's the most fun you can have with your pants on!"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pigman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
MDGC07082.jpg

MDGC0148.jpg

And lastly, probably my favorite buck on the property that died a couple years ago. There's no telling what he would've scored...

What do you feed them? Very impressive

RIP Wide Boy

IMG_2185.jpg

</div></div>

sheesh pig..those deer are getting fat off of the corn. there was a pot belly buck in one of those pictures. you must bee near a nuclear dump site...those are some freakishly nice racks

oh..and your favorite deer..i probably died from brain damage..just think of all that rocking around of his brain in his skull as he tries to walk through some woods..non stop hitting those horns on trees and branches...omg

I took this off of Louisianasportsman.com. Trail cam went off right when the bullet was passing through. Pretty incredible.
p1353003106021544.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fredo0621</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I took this off of Louisianasportsman.com. Trail cam went off right when the bullet was passing through. Pretty incredible.
</div></div>

That is cool. I'd like to see more kill shots from trail cams. My step brother has one of a doe just after a broadhead went through the chest cavity and it looks like she's spraying blood everywhere - mainly because she was spraying blood everywhere!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maelek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sheesh pig..those deer are getting fat off of the corn. there was a pot belly buck in one of those pictures. you must bee near a nuclear dump site...those are some freakishly nice racks</div></div>

The deer on our place are actually not big at all. Very rarely do we ever kill a buck over 175 lbs. Another lease member and I both killed 5 1/2 year old management bucks a couple weeks ago and they both weighed exactly 160 lbs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maelek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">oh..and your favorite deer..i probably died from brain damage..just think of all that rocking around of his brain in his skull as he tries to walk through some woods..non stop hitting those horns on trees and branches...omg</div></div>

Haha you're probably right. Hopefully he's still alive and we just haven't seen him in a couple years. I'm doubtful though...

This is my back yard...
PICT0048.jpg

I've gotten 12 pigs in the last couple year from shooting from inside the house...LOL

Also had a Bobcat walk past the camera.
PICT0054.jpg

Sweet, nothing like doing a little hunting from the kitchen table! 60% of the predators I kill, are shot from the back door using a standing bipod.

Sweet, makin bacon,
Breeze

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jackh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pigman - Where in TX is that? Looks like south texas brush country to me. Grows some fine deer. </div></div>

It's in Nixon. About halfway between Seguin and Gonzales.

Alright, I'll leave out the thousands of cow elk pics from this year and throw just some that caught my eye...

rzCAx.jpg

jCtqJ.jpg

IUUtr.jpg

J9LoE.jpg

9QKEz.jpg

XfpGh.jpg

Re: Post Your Trail Cam Pics

In short, this cow had been attacked by coyotes, they didn't completely kill it, so we ended up putting it down. I figured it might be interesting to put a trail cam on it. By the time the bones were picked clean, there was 1300+ pictures. Here's a shorter beginning, middle, and end.
PICT0001.jpg

PICT0521.jpg

PICT1339.jpg

i'd be interested to see what critters were doing the work of cleaning the bones

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MontanaKid</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In short, this cow had been attacked by coyotes, they didn't completely kill it, so we ended up putting it down. I figured it might be interesting to put a trail cam on it. By the time the bones were picked clean, there was 1300+ pictures. Here's a shorter beginning, middle, and end.
PICT0001.jpg

PICT0521.jpg

PICT1339.jpg
</div></div>

Damn G75, that is a huge cat. Looks like kin, coloring wise, to that cat in my post up top.

Cool Pics!

Breeze

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fredo0621</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I took this off of Louisianasportsman.com. Trail cam went off right when the bullet was passing through. Pretty incredible.
p1353003106021544.jpg
</div></div>

Anybody else notice that is dark outside when this pic was taken.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scotty22</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fredo0621</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I took this off of Louisianasportsman.com. Trail cam went off right when the bullet was passing through. Pretty incredible.
p1353003106021544.jpg
</div></div>

Anybody else notice that is dark outside when this pic was taken. </div></div>

yes..i did

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scotty22</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fredo0621</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I took this off of Louisianasportsman.com. Trail cam went off right when the bullet was passing through. Pretty incredible.
p1353003106021544.jpg
</div></div>

Anybody else notice that is dark outside when this pic was taken. </div></div>

Louisianasprotsmen...

Then again, the flash on a game camera will go off well before legal shooting light has gone (and well after it has arrived). A flash in the foreground will cause the background to be darker than it actually is. This is as likely as not early morning or late afternoon- but still legal shooting light.

WOW is right . That is a sweet looking Bobcat . I have seen a couple nice ones the past few years worth mounting, just was not on my list of taking at the time . But am going to Rug mount one up eventually .
Seen a real nice big Bobcat a couple weeks back when Night hunting & calling Coyotes . I got the privilege to watch it follow & stalk a small black-tail Doe about 200 yards out against a dark tree-line . Not positive the Bobcat was big enough to take down the small Black-tail but I think it is just in the Bob's nature & he just can't resist doing the Stalk .

Finally had a chance to go check my cameras for the first time since rifle ended. Anyone want to guess what this guy might score, according to the buckscore program he's right at 140.

WGI_0026.jpg

WGI_0025.jpg

WGI_0024.jpg

gamecameratheifandtresspasser.jpg

The ATV belongs to the trespasser and suspected<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #660000"><span style="font-size: 11pt">trail camera thief</span></span></span></span>, but he did not find all of the the camera this time.

My hunting buddy's owns the 20 acres, the gate, and many lost cameras.
The local detective was given a copy of this pic.
Wanted posters were stapled to telephone poles in the Spokane area.
They got it down to an address for an apartment and a name, but the pic does not prove he did it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJohn141</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Finally had a chance to go check my cameras for the first time since rifle ended. Anyone want to guess what this guy might score, according to the buckscore program he's right at 140.

WGI_0026.jpg

WGI_0025.jpg

WGI_0024.jpg
</div></div>

That's a healthy buck