• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Posting fotos...how do you do it??

Re: Posting fotos...how do you do it??

sure, copy the link of the photo from your hosting site.

Then paste it between these
with no spaces

Jeff

Create an account with photobucket . it is free, download picture to PB. click on share. click on "get link code". copy the url for: IMG for bulletin boards & forums. copy and past to post.

I signed on to fotobucket and tried it, but couldn't attach it....when you say (hosting site) are you saying that I need something like photobucket?? or some other hosting site??

sorry for the confusion, but Ive never sent fotos before

zman

Photobucket is the host site. On top of the thumbnail picture in the album, there is a share button. click on that. a window iwll appear with options. There will be a tap for "get link code" , click on that. Lower in the window will be a "IMG for bulletin boards & forums" section. highlight the IMG text for full image and copy it. Paste it to your post.

Holy crap, I never would have found out how to do this on my own...Not so complicated when you spell it out,,thanks...I posted the pic under....15 yr old shoots elk....

thanks
zman