• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Posting "in stock" notifications?

oldnewguy

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 21, 2021
TX
Is there someplace where it's appropriate to post when primers, powder, ammo etc are in stock online?

I haven't looked into paying the membership fee to post in the BST forum, is there someplace else for that sort of thing? Or don't do that here?

I'll break my promise of not responding to anybody joining since Nov 7.

ammoseek.com - join and have alerts sent. This won't catch every single "new inventory" but it would likely help you. Stuff like primers...don't even bother posting. They'll be gone within the time it'll be seen on here. My opinion only.

Reactions: Slash0311
No, I'm asking if I can post here when *I* find stuff available online. I'm not looking for anything...

posted hodgon when they had powder last night shame it still shows in stock but will not allow me to go to checkout it's like a donkey the carrot and a stick I was drug around all night trying to get to check out just to fail lol that was a laugh at least .

I just tried to order something and it allowed me to put it in my box and zip code. I may lower myself to some aluminum 9mm just to test this. LOL
As recently as 3 years ago still couldn't order. Tried buying some RIO Bismuth - no go. Wonder when they opened it?

Always heard it was because they had a dealers in TN, GA, AL and didn't want to (or couldn't contractually) compete with them. Probably relict of pre-internet days.

@Waorani, Can confirm, they now ship to AL. Sucks I didn't know sooner; but thanks for the information. When they had Rio Bismuth (were only ones stocking it), they wouldn't ship. That was 3 years ago. I wonder when the rule actually changed?

ps...I took the challenge :)

Reactions: Waorani