Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2018
Grantville, PA.
Ok fellas, so far we have 6 confirmed locations I believe, with a few more being added/ some will be live fire, some won't. Just depends on the facility & what those facilities are comfortable with. Every event will have the educational portion, a safety brief and some sort of activity (hike, range time, dot drills, blue guns with LAM & Red dots.

More info to come, thanks for everyone being patient with me, if you'd like your local range to be added to the list, or to be contacted about participating in the TOUR, please reach out to me ASAP. Once pamphlets are made in a couple weeks that is the deadline for adding new dates, at least for this first tour. This will be a reoccurring event and I plan on doing this a few times a year if all goes well.

This is a new experience for everyone, myself included.. So let's make this a safe, fun, educational and memorable time for all those involved!
Kind Regards
Felipe Bastos
EliteUAS

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2018
Grantville, PA.
Fellas, so far out of the 6 venues, two are live fire... just an FYI. This will still be the bees knees , looking for more venues, please feel free to pass this thread and my contact info along to your local range!
indoor, outdoor, live fire, no live fire, this will be great for the simple aspect of getting the community together to experience something they haven't before
Kind Regards
Felipe Bastos
EliteUAS
EliteUAS@icloud.com
(717)443-6235

WhereNow&How

Major Hide Member
PX Member
Minuteman
Nov 10, 2019
MS
At the price and availability of ammo these days, I been thinking about dropping my lower reciever and blowing spit balls through the tube anyways. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Eliteuas

SGT Fish @ChevTec Group

Private
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2020
Ohio
At the price and availability of ammo these days, I been thinking about dropping my lower reciever and blowing spit balls through the tube anyways. :rolleyes:

Pick up some decent quality airsoft ARs and throw your lasers and red dots on them. Or even the dpms/Crossman "SBR" full auto BB guns.

A good portion of the NV market is airsoft/milsim players anyway. 80-90% of the shooting fun with a fraction of the liability.

Why not embrace the market

Reactions: WhereNow&How

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2018
Grantville, PA.
Calling everyone back in the afternoon, sorry for the slight delay fellas.
Regards
Felipe Bastos
EliteUAS

stefan73

Sergeant
PX Member
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2006
CENLA
I have a couple of IR lasers, a couple illuminators that I can bring out to the Central Louisiana stop to help out. I think most of the people here will probably be mil just because of the area and being next to FT Polk.

• Love
Reactions: Eliteuas

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2018
Grantville, PA.
Will a schedule be published of where/when this will take place?
Yessir , I’m driving back from Maryland right now ... will get things scheduled today with venues, looking at a July timeframe. After the flyers or pamphlets have been made up and everyone’s officially onboard a tour schedule will be released. It is subject to change (in a positive way) with more dates being added.
Regards
Felipe Bastos
EliteUAS

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2018
Grantville, PA.
Ok fellas I need one more day to reach out to everyone. I don't put stuff off and that's not the case here, just want to have all the planning/ ducks in a row before I start committing to dates.
Venues, Expect a call tomorrow.
Thanks
Felipe Bastos
EliteUAS

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2018
Grantville, PA.
Ok fellas this is being postponed. Sometimes God sends ya signals and right now I need to be with my family, my grandfather just had a stroke last night and I’m going to Brazil to spend time with him and the rest of my family in a couple weeks after I’ve tied up all my affairs here/ current orders. Also not taking any more orders for ANYTHING until I’m back. I’ll update when I’m back stateside and have the ability to put this into place. The show must go on, & it will. Family first though.
regards
Felipe Bastos
EliteUAS

Longshot85

Incognito
PX Member
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2011
Keeping you and your family in my prayers, I've been in similar shoes with my grandfather. Times can be tough but you have support here from a lot of solid dudes.

Family first, ALWAYS!

Things will fall into place according when the time comes