• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

POTUS Twitter account suspended but Iran’s leader has his Twitter

Because his holiness, Sayyid Ali Hosseini Khamenei, Supreme Leadership Authority of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Allah be Praised, does not foment violence. Allah, in All His Glory, has bestowed the knowledge the devine path to the Caliphate and Islamic Paradise is through inclusive Sharia Law and peaceful coexistence...

You're not buying any of my BS, are you?🤔

My (rather conservative) 21-year-old son finally ... finally! ... deleted his twitter account because of this. Must be a generational thing; I never had one, but saw what a sewer it was years ago and would have cancelled long before now.

Now if I could just get him and my wife off Facebook.

Same way a busted window is a racist, violent, evil, traitors riot

But burning down private buildings, looting stores and beating old people with bike locks is a peaceful protest.

Big gov / big media /big Corp are the same thing, obvious when seeing how big gov will NEVER remove the 230 protections from FB, Twitter, or YouTube no matter what they do, so it’s juvenile to think gov/media/Corp won’t also propaganda in their own best interest, and refuse to allow their own products to be used against them.

The best thing they could have done for Trump. He has moved to Parler which is now seeing an unprecedented surge in new users. He is once again a victim after them painting him as a perpetrator in the Capitol breach. What a bunch of freakin idiots these leftists are. They will always overplay their hand.....

I am so sick of conservatives on Twitter with their highly coveted blue check marks feigning outrage over the blatant censorship and double standards. Most of them cling to their blue checkmark and account like it is the last bit of food on earth.

Will this finally be the point when their balls drop and they leave Twitter en masse? Or will they continue to pretend that they are gun owners and whine, instead of act.

Twitter relies on discourse. If the place lost conservatives the stock would tank over night and Jack would be replaced as CEO. The question is what will make Conservative’s balls finally drop......?

Btw I am not a Trump fan but I have already pulled my personal Twitter account and signed up at Parler.

3F29F8FB-0E12-4CD6-B0DF-820257FF1E2B.jpeg

I've got Dorsey's Twitter hanging. Same for Iran's leader.

They like protests, take protests to their front door.

It is ironic that calling for fair elections is bannable yet calling for the destruction of Isreal and killing all jews is allowed.

Really tells you what you need to know about them. They support the enemy therefore they are the enemy.

Reactions: Holliday