• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Pound Me Too- 37 pics of feminists - before and after

Well, I don't know if all these pictures are true before-and-after, but for arguments sake let's say they are. Now the collective 'we' are going to get blamed for their failures in life because we won't accept fucking retards into the society we populate. Damn near everyone of these miscreants could have enjoyed a life of normal challenges, but THEY decided to make life harder. I will quote something I have no idea of who actually came up with it, however 'Life is hard, it's harder when you are stupid'

#11 looks like Masers Halloween pick????

You ain't lying.....

85648022.jpg

Reactions: Bender
Well, I don't know if all these pictures are true before-and-after, but for arguments sake let's say they are. Now the collective 'we' are going to get blamed for their failures in life because we won't accept fucking retards into the society we populate. Damn near everyone of these miscreants could have enjoyed a life of normal challenges, but THEY decided to make life harder. I will quote something I have no idea of who actually came up with it, however 'Life is hard, it's harder when you are stupid'
That quote would be from the Duke my man.

I think it was Benders ignore thread???

If we take a Poll, you know, each and every one of us, literally, can we beat the ever loving fuck outta him? And you know damn good and well we ain't talk'n bout Brother Bender. :cool:

If we take a Poll, you know, each and every one of us, literally, can we beat the ever loving fuck outta him? And you know damn good and well we ain't talk'n bout Brother Bender. :cool:

Absofukinlutely!??

Reactions: 1J04
The most of them look some what sane and just about happy before the disease of liberalism took hold. After that they all look miserable and trying hard to look happy.

thanks...now I wont be able to get an erection for at least a week until these images leave my mind...

I like it when one girls tongue bolt gets stuck on the other girls nose pin. Its like two cats with their tails tied together.

Reactions: TripleBull
Damn, Rachel Maddow (#25) was a hottie before she became the androgynous libtard we see today.

some of these girls used to be fuckable. Now I wouldn't fuck them with hitlers dick and rocket man pushing it.

These need to be shown at schools. don't do crack or liberalism kids. it will rot your mind.

Reactions: Bender and fx77
The left side is what you took home from the bar at 2 am, and the right side is what you woke up to

Reactions: Bender
They are doing you a favour, making sure their outside appearance is as messed up as their brains are so you don't accidentally get involved with one.

The left side is what you took home from the bar at 2 am, and the right side is what you woke up to

Back in the 70's this was known as a "Coyote Bar Aftermath". If she's sleeping on your arm, your only recourse is to chew that arm off to escape undetected. Thank God I never experienced it personally but my poor friend Paul woke up next to a walrus-sized specimen.

Paul never fully emotionally recovered. Word is he moved to Oregon, became a trans-sexual waiter/eress at a fluff bar and continues to waft in the breeze.

I wouldn’t say any of them aren’t bad, but #15 is a fucking tragedy

Back in the 70's this was known as a "Coyote Bar Aftermath". If she's sleeping on your arm, your only recourse is to chew that arm off to escape undetected. Thank God I never experienced it personally but my poor friend Paul woke up next to a walrus-sized specimen.

Paul never fully emotionally recovered. Word is he moved to Oregon, became a trans-sexual waiter/eress at a fluff bar and continues to waft in the breeze.

When my dad divorced my mother, he brought this one chick home. My grandmother, his mother, showed up to pick me up and her fat ugly ass walked out the room half naked. Talking nasty, 2AM the downtown puke soaked Alabama titty bar is closing nasty. My grandmother just froze, shook her head and the look said it all... She spoke words, but I'll never remember 'em. Doesn't get worse than MOM and your KID seeing the coyote!

Father was fucking shameless though.

I have to admit, I fucked a troll once. If that sounds familiar to you, chances are you may have too. She wasn't the Korean midget prostitute, but she was a close second.

it's like riding a moped......it feels good at the time, you just don't want anybody you know seeing you doing it.......