• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PowdaHound Gonna B Rich!

Lapuapalooza

Benefactor of the Resurrection
Minuteman
  • Dec 24, 2013
    Colorado
    @powdahound76 is going to be a daily thousandaire thanks to me. I have found the perfect fit for his skills and ability.

Famous for starting poop threads on Snipershide.com forums, now he can actually cash in on his efforts.

Think about it PowdaHound…You poop on the clock. And now you can receive booty for your bounty. Booty for your booty bounty. Awe, hell. You know what I’m saying. You will actually be getting paid to poop, and cashing in on your on the clock efforts. A Hebrew deal if I’ve ever heard of one.

I do expect the normal 10% agent fee, and you’ll need to pay @abn31c to make sure you get to your appointments on time, and @Foul Mike as your publicist!! 🤣😂🤣😂

1D082FAD-2622-49E9-8E15-931E9E60EDBD.png

FC1E22DC-C91E-4B3A-B947-906C440D1244.jpeg

@powdahound76 is going to be a daily thousandaire thanks to me. I have found the perfect fit for his skills and ability.

Famous for starting poop threads on Snipershide.com forums, now he can actually cash in on his efforts.

Think about it PowdaHound…You poop on the clock. And now you can receive booty for your bounty. Booty for your booty bounty. Awe, hell. You know what I’m saying. You will actually be getting paid to poop, and cashing in on your on the clock efforts. A Hebrew deal if I’ve ever heard of one.

I do expect the normal 10% agent fee, and you’ll need to pay @abn31c to make sure you get to your appointments on time, and @Foul Mike as your publicist!! 🤣😂🤣😂

View attachment 7989444

View attachment 7989445
    OK, you got abn and Mike in on the deal. So, which squirrel is going to pick the peanuts out of his turds ?

(Sorry, I'm busy being retired :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .......).

I'm gonna need that clock shitter to PRODUCE.

I want a testable sample every 13 mins of an 8 hour day. Might even just lock his ass in there and just slide Bean pizza under the door, you know, cause I'm such a nice guy and all......

NEEDED ASAP.....HES HIRING NOW!!!

If you can collect, haul or pack shit, please pm @powdahound76 to apply.

He's gonna need shit packers........
    In San Frangaysco theyre paying 90K per year for poop picker uppers. You might access that market, or does it have to be Snipershit?

In San Frangaysco theyre paying 90K per year for poop picker uppers. You might access that market, or does it have to be Snipershit?
    Hmmm...
    That sounds like a lot, but after factoring federal/state/local taxes & cost of living... that's what? $10/hr? It would maybe only pay off if you were homeless and picking up your OWN shit.

Where can a person apply? Asking for a "friend" who's full of it. Also, after thinking about it... do they pay for picking up dog shit? I see a golden brown peanut filled opportunity for "create-a-problem/create-a-solution" here...

And while I'm at it... Why doesn't corn digest? When it gets to the point that crows are following me around...

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: Maggot

View attachment 7989444

View attachment 7989445

Hmmmmm

Wonder if this gig will buy me one of them there fancy rifles?

Course this .308 Savage and Loopold 3-9 been a laser to a mile for years, so not sure if I really need one.

B
    U
    L
    L
    S
    H
    I
    T

See, Im working on my BS marketing.
    Key if Im gonna sell fecal material.

Think what I will do is do a “direct to the customer” with an enema kit for fecal transplant for C-Diff with a nice “skip the middle man” discount.

Imma be chootin a fancy new 300 Win Mag and a Spec Ops NightForce for my mile work shortly.
    Gonna be just like that famous guy wackin bad guys in the next time zone.
    Change my Hide handle to BadGuySniperAndCertifiedShitSeller

Its gonna be EPIC!

Think what I will do is do a “direct to the customer” with an enema kit for fecal transplant for C-Diff with a nice “skip the middle man” discount.

Imma be chootin a fancy new 300 Win Mag and a Spec Ops NightForce for my mile work shortly.

Its gonna be EPIC!
    Rich AND a moobiestar.
    9FD35A49-D84B-45BC-A032-12420633BC07.jpeg

Its gonna be EPIC!
    You’re selling yourself too short. The potential income in your future would make it possible for you to create your own caliber, chambered in anything related to your exploits.

Think….

.438MasterBlaster

Or

.517Poop de Jour

You’re selling yourself too short. The potential income in your future would make it possible for you to create your own caliber, chambered in anything related to your exploits.

Think….

.438MasterBlaster

Or

.517Poop de Jour
    Screw that, gonna make my own action and chassis too!

special metals

high pressure rounds.

Im gonna be printing money!!!!
    (thats what happens in the gun bidness if you didnt know)

We will also do some seriously awesome subsonic rounds. That are very deadly.
    Silent But Deadly will be part of the advertising.....

special metals

high pressure rounds.

Yeah, but do you own a Club Cadet ?

Owned outright, rented, or leased, makes no difference. We don’t judge :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Or, homemade Brats and Sausages are a sure fire path to redemption. ;)

special metals

high pressure rounds.

Are you thinking about branching out into lawn care

You guys are rookies. This "shit" needs to be franchised, @powdahound76 couldn't possibly shit enough to get rich. Think bigger, use the WalMart model, the money is in the volume.

View attachment 7991597
    View attachment 7991599

Well.
    No need for junky crap like Walmart.
    High end shit like mine does not stink.
    It is better than standard poors shit.
    It is rare and therefore, very very special.
    The undisturbed natural flora of my gut is the rare part and what they are after.

A steady diet of bacon, eggs, Cholula, oats, venison, smoked chicken wings with chipotle IPA sauce, BBQ ribs and shoulder, brisket, ribeyes and tbones, as well as roasts, burgers, tacos, and lots of halibut and salmon, all marinated in gastric juices, strong black coffee, Miller Lite, and a variety of good whisky has led to a natural gut microbe palate if you will, that rivals the number of paint samples at Benjamin Moore.

That fine sir, is why my shit is special and the Walmart way of mass production will not work here.
    This isnt the Savage rifles of shit.
    It is the Holland and Holland double rifle in 600 Nitro Express with gold inlays in the engraving and a signed letter from Winston Churchill AND the Queen saying how simply amazing it is of shit.

I will be awaiting your apology.

Well.
    The undisturbed natural flora of my gut is the rare part and what they are after.

A steady diet of bacon, eggs, Cholula, oats, venison, smoked chicken wings with chipotle IPA sauce, BBQ ribs and shoulder, brisket, ribeyes and tbones, as well as roasts, burgers, tacos, and lots of halibut and salmon, all marinated in gastric juices, strong black coffee, Miller Lite, and a variety of good whisky has led to a natural gut microbe palate if you will, that rivals the number of paint samples at Benjamin Moore.

That fine sir, is why my shit is special and the Walmart way of mass production will not work here.
    It is the Holland and Holland double rifle in 600 Nitro Express with gold inlays in the engraving and a signed letter from Winston Churchill AND the Queen saying how simply amazing it is of shit.

No apology forth coming. Who makes more money, Ruth's Chris Steak House or McDonalds? Who makes more money Rolls Royce or Toyota? Who makes more money Louis Vitto or Nike?

While you may field some top shelf shit, the m(asses) have spoken. While there may be a market for rarified shit, the markets for Savage, Toyota, McDonalds, and the like are where the real money is.

Get your shit together.

I shall Not stoop so low.

I rather retain my principles and my magnificent shit and have less money and honor than to sell Savage level shit and make more money.

Others can have the poors.

Now, need me another Miller Lite so when I am glassin for elk in the AM, I can light a fart or 2 to warm up! 🤣🤣🤣
    High class I tells ya!

Well.

sez u........ :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
    Reactions: powdahound76
    I shall Not stoop so low.

I rather retain my principles and my magnificent shit and have less money and honor than to sell Savage level shit and make more money.

Others can have the poors.

Now, need me another Miller Lite so when I am glassin for elk in the AM, I can light a fart or 2 to warm up! 🤣🤣🤣
    High class I tells ya!
    Franchise it,. Get someone else to deal with the high volume/low grade stuff, while dealing the premium wares yourself.

Well.

Does this mean you are full of shit?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
    Reactions: powdahound76