• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Powder and Brass- Local Michigan sales only for Powder

Weapon_50BMG

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 16, 2020
    Michigan
    I have lots of Powder I am cleaning out, none of these fit into the loading I do so I'm sure someone else can use it. I'm in the Lapeer Michigan area but could meet up on common ground if it makes sense. All are never opened and stored in my climate controlled reloading room. I also have (2) 50 rd Boxes of new Hornady 7mm Mag brass to re-home. Pricing is as follows:

5lb keg of Reloder 22 $200.00
    1 lb of Reloder 22 @ 40.00
    2 lbs if Reloder 26 @ 45.00 each

1lb of Reloder 17 @ 40.00
    2lbs of Vihtavuori N165 @50.00 ea
    1lb of IMR4451 $40.00

(2) 50 rd box New Hornady 7mm Mag Brass @ 40.00 ea. and I can ship these for 10.00 total if needed.

I will work someone if they want buy multiple items, but I'm not giving stuff away.

Cash preferred for local meet up, I can take Applepay, Zelle or Paypal FF if needed but pricing is net to me.
    Let me know if you have any questions.

Powder.jpg

Last edited:
    That Reloder 22 keg looks to be a 5 pounder. I am in Lansing and would be interested in the Reloder 26
    You are correct, I'll update my listing. I can meet you part of the way on the Reloder 26. Let’s move that conversation to a PM

Reactions: Lazer27