• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder Availability

rduckwor

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2011
AL, USA
Has anyone seen 231/HP38, WST, WSF anywhere?

I have been checking the big suppliers religiously for weeks now and have yet to see any pop up.

Thanks,

Keep checking 3rd gen. The last time I scored some was from them. They had a good amount at that time and it didn't go as fast as I figured it would. If you were local, I could spare a few pounds to a fellow shooter but you're in the great state of Alabama! Good luck in your search.

watch gunbot.net hit refresh regularly
sometimes stuff may only last 30 minutes from the time it's first posted until they are sold out.

You can get just about any powder if you watch the Hide and Seek thread in the Options & Accessories sale forum on here. In the past 2 months I've placed 2 orders of H4350 (8lb jugs and 1lb cans) and Federal 210M primers. Both considered unicorns these days, but they are out there. Same story with HP38, H335, Varget, etc..

If you don't already have this, pick up the Tapatalk app on your smartphone, subscribe to Hide and Seek, and you'll get a message ding every time someone posts on there. With all the orders I mentioned above, the powder/primers were1 gone within 15-20 minutes. You gotta be quick. The 210M primers were gone within 5 minutes of the post on Hide and Seek.