• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder dispenser for vihtavuori n570

EMCA

Private
Minuteman
Apr 20, 2020
Hi guys.
Is there any manual powder dispenser that goes well with vihtavuori n570?
All the ones I've tried have stuck.
I had thought about putting the powder dispenser on top of the fx120i and ending up with an ingenuity powder meter.
I don't know if it works alone or you have to have an autotrickler.
Thank you

The Lee Perfect Powder Measure (or Deluxe) is probably going to work better than any other manual throw, but it's still a little sensitive to how you operate it (how fast/hard you throw the lever). Longer extruded stick powder kernels are tough.

I use the Lee Deluxe to underthrow Varget by ~0.2gr & a Hornady vibratory trickler to top off while on a scale... I can get an accurate charge in 10-15 seconds.

Kernel sizes are too big for anything to weigh it accurately if you call +/- .02 accurate..

Fortunately, N570 loads are usually large enough that +/- .05 grains probably make no difference.

Reactions: straightshooter1
The problem is not weighing the load.
The problem is dispensing it.
I'm tired of using a spoon.
I'm looking for a dispenser that works with that powder.
Lee, lyman, etc...none work well

Hi guys.
Is there any manual powder dispenser that goes well with vihtavuori n570?
All the ones I've tried have stuck.
I had thought about putting the powder dispenser on top of the fx120i and ending up with an ingenuity powder meter.
I don't know if it works alone or you have to have an autotrickler.
Thank you
The new one coming out soon will dump it without any problems and the meter finishes it to the kernel.

Reactions: Hegre