• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

Question. Is there a way to push SH alerts to an iPhone?
I’m not in front of a computer so finding updated posts on this thread is hit or miss.
Also want to thank the folks who are posting the availability updates.

Reactions: DubfromGA
I passed on Brownells primers even with a $10 discount code I couldn't do it. "RSA" if someone wants to try it. Was valid yesterday when I checked but didn't pull the trigger.

Reactions: HolmesDefense
I passed on Brownells primers even with a $10 discount code I couldn't do it. "RSA" if someone wants to try it. Was valid yesterday when I checked but didn't pull the trigger.
TAG is $15, forgot what the minimum is but it’s worked for years.

• Love
Reactions: NoDopes
I bought a few 8 lb kegs from Brunos a month or two back. I don't actually use it, but I figured I might some day. lol.
So far that RL23 is looking pretty good behind those 175 eld-x you sent me, in the 280 AI. If the wind will ever calm down so I can do some group testing…….

Just got an alert, and bought 8 lbs of Retumbo at Midsouth. IT'S IN STOCK ...

That didn't last long ... glad I was sitting at my computer to see the alert. Got 8 lbs ... nicely restocked. Surprised there wasn't a "Cliff" that limited me to less, but grateful there wasn't.

Maybe we've seen the worst of the whole reloading supply shortage, and it will gradually improve from here. I'm definitely seeing some supplies coming back into stock that have been "gone" for many months (this Retumbo is a great example). Time will tell ... I'll know it's over when I can go online and buy Large Rifle Primers without alerts, constraints, or price-gouging.

Maybe we've seen the worst of the whole reloading supply shortage, and it will gradually improve from here. I'm definitely seeing some supplies coming back into stock that have been "gone" for many months (this Retumbo is a great example). Time will tell ... I'll know it's over when I can go online and buy Large Rifle Primers without alerts, constraints, or price-gouging.
Shhh. The panic buyers will hear you.

Reactions: HolmesDefense
We had Retumbo locally last week
I was thrilled to get some in stock from Midsouth today ... I have a 338-Lapua reference load that just "loves" Retumbo. I was repurposing some of my MagPro stock that I use for 300-WM and 300-PRC, but wasn't getting Retumbo-like results. Nothing local around here ... for pretty much anything. Example ... the local Sportsman's Warehouse starts a line an hour before opening on Saturday, to compete for some puny number of weekly available primers. And powder? ... maybe if you only shoot 50-BMG, or have a friggin' Howitzer. Ask about Retumbo or Varget or H4350 and they actually laugh at you.

That said ... this morning, along with the Retumbo at Midsouth, I was able to score SMK-220's and IMR 4227 at Midway, and Starline Brass at Graf's for my 300-Blackout (subsonic) project. And while I had Small Rifle Primers for that project, I only had one brick, so I picked up a couple thousand from Outdoor Limited.

It was a good day on the supply chain front for my reloading projects. I've got everything I need for the next year or so.

We had Retumbo locally last week
I bought 2 pounds of both H1000 and Retumbo locally this past summer. Both are still sitting on the shelf in my reloading room... Plan on using them with my 300WM but not real sure what load I wanna use them with yet.

Got 4 lbs of Varget too... Same deal. Still sitting on the shelf waiting for me to pick a .223 or .308 load.

They show up from time to time just gotta be lucky enough to find it when it does.

Mike

PV for the win again after a long day doing physical labor. Finally got a decent amount of superformance

Tempting to get an 8 pounder of staball but I got 4 lbs already

Now just hold out some hope for some N555 and RE16 or 15.5

If anybody is interested in 30lbs of Reloader 7
Brunos has been great at getting things out. The only issue is the large quantities. 24 lbs of Reloder 26, no problem, but 30lbs of Reloder 7 is two lifetimes.

Dang, why are they selling it in such large quantities? I could use 8# of R26, but not 24. They are out of it anyway.

Dang, why are they selling it in such large quantities? I could use 8# of R26, but not 24. They are out of it anyway.

My guess is ease of shipping. That seems to be the way the go. They'll list large quantities and if they don't sell they will offer in broke down quantities.

Reactions: KYAggie