• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder Measure help

TXcoach

Private
Minuteman
Oct 6, 2020
I'm getting into reloading for PRS (6 dasher) and I have much of the equipment needed already pulled together. I have a Autotrickler V4 on order but won't be getting that in until May or later and want to start reloading, working up loads and getting to some matches now. I was waiting for the Super Trickler to come out but after recent news this looks like a product that will not be seen in the US any time soon if ever. So I'm thinking of grabbing a RCBS Chargemaster Supreme or an RCBS Matchmaster to use until the V4 comes in and maybe to hold onto as a back up for the V4 afterwards. I could use the views of those of you have used these to products as far as what you think about them. Thank you in advance for your help.

Buy an Fx120 and snag a v3 here in the PX.

With V4’s shipping, the v3 is for sale quite often here.

Definitely get the fx120 asap. I have the v3 autotrickler and it works flawlessly. I guess the v4 is an upgrade as I haven’t researched a lot of reviews on the v4. But it would have to be substantially better for me to wait 4-5 months for one

Definitely get the fx120 asap. I have the v3 autotrickler and it works flawlessly. I guess the v4 is an upgrade as I haven’t researched a lot of reviews on the v4. But it would have to be substantially better for me to wait 4-5 months for one

Pretty much a convenience upgrade. It’s all on top without a separate trickler to deal with. As well as easier powder empty/swap.

It will still drop to .02 in 10-15s like the v3.

It’s worth it for me, but I wouldn’t wait in a V4 without a v3 if I didn’t have to.