• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

powder measure?

Re: powder measure?

I recommend the Redding manual trickler. Around 20 bucks but has a very heavy base to prevent tipping and many guys seem to prefer it. I would never pay 120 bucks for a manual trickler.

Buy one of the cheaper powder tricklers, they work just as well and are around $10, I have a hornandy trickle that was $12 and works fine for me, the cup doesn't hold a lot of powder though if your planning on loading a ton of cases at once but I don't load over 50 cases at a time

thanks for the help guys, i was under the impression thet that the quick trickle would act like a regular powder measure then by turning another knob it would trickle. i probably just miss read

You're right Justin. Depending on where you turn the trickler it has two speeds. One trickles like any other trickler and the other is 3 times as fast. You will need to weigh every charge since it doesn't throw a fixed amount. I've not used it so I cannot give any input as to how efficient it is compared to throwing under and tricklng or using something such as the chargemaster combo.

Last edited: