• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Powder throw

Hecouldgoalltheway

Your mom's favorite shit poster
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 11, 2009
    West TN
    Friday night with about 80 rounds to load, at 2:30am with a match that started at 7am, my powder throw crossed the rainbow bridge. I've gotten by for a while with the simple manual throw that rcbs throws into their rock chucker kit, and it is the only thing I've ever used. Please school me on what I should buy as a replacement. I hunt year round and am getting started shooting prs, so I'd think my loading is fairly high volume compared to some. What would you crusty hiders recommend?

Reactions: 338dude
    Friday night with about 80 rounds to load, at 2:30am with a match that started at 7am, my powder throw crossed the rainbow bridge. I've gotten by for a while with the simple manual throw that rcbs throws into their rock chucker kit, and it is the only thing I've ever used. Please school me on what I should buy as a replacement. I hunt year round and am getting started shooting prs, so I'd think my loading is fairly high volume compared to some. What would you crusty hiders recommend?
    Super Trickler that’s where I’m headed!

Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway