• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder Valley HAD powder

mtrmn

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Oct 7, 2009
    Louisiana
    I'm sorry folks for the false alarm. I went on their site looking to see if they had anything. The powders below showed to be in stock but I didn't actually try to put them in cart. When you click "add to cart" THEN it tells you they don't have it.

Has Accurate 2230, 2520 right now

BLC2 H322 H335 as well

IMR 4064, 4166, 4350, 4831, 8208xbr

Ramshot Big Game

Win 748

2100 hrs, 28 Jan

Last edited:
    Their site crashed late afternoon and soon after the site was jacked up. It immediately showed stock in a ton of powders, but in reality it was only one jug in stock, etc. It was either a cached old version of the site, or seriously only about 20 jugs of random powder in stock in total. I tried to order 5 different times but when the in stock cart only had one single pounder left it makes no sense to pay hazmat and shipping.

Reactions: mtrmn
    Hmmm. I ordered some Hodgdon powder and it gave me order numbers. It took me about 3 minutes to actually place the order because so many people or bots were going crazy.

Hmmm. I ordered some Hodgdon powder and it gave me order numbers. It took me about 3 minutes to actually place the order because so many people or bots were going crazy.
    You are probably fine. People are crazy right now buying anything and everything out there no matter what it is. If you can get an order through and get an order number you should be ok.

You are probably fine. People are crazy right now buying anything and everything out there no matter what it is. If you can get an order through and get an order number you should be ok.
    They charged my credit card!!!!

Reactions: JTinMO