• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder Valley has Powder in stock

Hmm, I tried logging on to Powder Valley. The site starts loading then I get re-directed to web.com with a message saying error 404, file or directory not found. Anybody else having that issue?

Yeah. Think somebody hacked them. If you can click "stop" before that shitpile loads, you should be able to navigate their site. Their was still some powder left when i was there an hour or two ago.

Thanks as well Shibby! FYI, I too had the redirect issue and called back after eventually getting my order to go through and the lady on the phone said they were aware of the redirect issue and that there was no risk associated with the redirect? However, she did have my order recorded, so all appears well. Hope that helps?

Thanks as well Shibby! FYI, I too had the redirect issue and called back after eventually getting my order to go through and the lady on the phone said they were aware of the redirect issue and that there was no risk associated with the redirect? However, she did have my order recorded, so all appears well. Hope that helps?

That's good to hear. I stopped the second I got redirected, thinking the site might have been hacked and someone is trying to get cc and personal info by showing powders in stock. I just can't imagine PV already fulfilled all back orders of Varget and can show it in stock.

Well you bring up an interesting point in that did they get enough in to fill the back orders and still offer it up to a first come first serve basis, then considering the redirect, dangit, now Im concerned again :(
Im still after the retumbo and was hoping I could get it today, so the quest continues for the ever illusive retumbo.

Checked again, the page showing hodgdon powders changed and now shows only in-stock stuff, all black powder substitues. Now I'm not sure my order is real... But got a web confirmation page and order number. Hmmmmmm. We'll see.

I ordered h4350. I got a call 10 minutes ago advising that they sold out. They did offer to back order it for me instead of canceling. :(

I cant get the hogdgon powder page to show anything but black powder! Would love to order some h4350 if they still have it!

Below is the copy of the home page which explains the concern I had of backorders being filled first. Easy explanation, they werent excepting back orders! Ha, guess I outta learn to read. Seem to be good people doing the best they can in tough times. And yes the page has definetly been changes since this morning.

BACKORDERS: (Effective 01/29/13 at 8 AM ET)
Due to the overwhelming number of orders and the extreme supply shortages we are temporarily discontinuing our policy of accepting backorders. Orders that are placed for items listed as "Out of Stock" on the website will be immediately canceled. All customers who have backorders in our system currently will not be affected and these orders will be processed as soon as the items become available. We are extremely sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. We hope to return to accepting backorders once we have obtained a manageable level of orders to be shipped.

Bryan Richardson

Below is the copy of the home page which explains the concern I had of backorders being filled first. Easy explanation, they werent excepting back orders! Ha, guess I outta learn to read. Seem to be good people doing the best they can in tough times. And yes the page has definetly been changes since this morning.

If what you're saying holds true (and I really hope so) that means we should start seeing things coming back to normal. All back orders fulfilled since 1/29.

PV is a great company to buy from. Fair prices and great CS.

Lets hope, they're saying it'll be like 3 weeks before they ship new orders. That said I think I just exploded my credit card getting powder for friends and family. If you live anywhere NE IN and couldn't get varget or 4064 give me a buzz.

Last edited: