Reloading Equipment  Powder Valley in Stock

Iamero

Siri: how do I long range? Barksa #1 Fanboy
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Nice! I switched from Varget the last time it was hard to get but if any of you run across IMR XBR please let me know! Down to 1.5lbs of it

Reactions: Solidly_Mediocre

GMZ

Retired
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 15, 2007
    PNW
    Big Alliant drop at PV today, couple days ago it was VV.

Another H/IMR drop should be coming soon.

Make an account and stay logged in so you don’t have to waste time typing all your info in. Seconds count!

Pilsudski

Private
    Minuteman
    Dec 3, 2020
    Georgia
    About every other day powder is in stock and the news is spread and the powder sells out quickly. Never see a message that primers are in stock. What are you folks lighting your powder with?

TX_Diver

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Feb 15, 2017
    WI
    How is midsouths inventory? Are they like Bass Pro with cancelled orders?

This is the longest I've ever seen some of these powders stay in stock. VV stuff went faster than this yesterday.

screaminweasil

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 3, 2018
    USA
    One would think it's about time for powders to roll back around, and with those who were unfortunate enough to NOT pile up primers..........who needs powder.

As for what am I lighting my powder with................all the primers that I bought during the past 3 years of "glory days".........

Always be prepared.

TxWelder35

Supporter
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Oct 17, 2018
    DFW
    I got a 1/2-3/4 lb you can have if you ever find time to meet up. I’ll be in hurst this week on Tuesday if you’re free. I got those little guys for you too
    Hell ya. I don’t think I have Tuesday full yet. Text me on Monday and confirm if you are still headed out that way