• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder Valley primers

SNOW

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2003
Jackson, MS
Any of you getting primers from PV? Mine have been on back order for about 4 months. I know I'll get them when I get them. Just curious.

Re: Powder Valley primers

I ordered some a few months ago, I called a couple of weeks ago just to see where my order was, I was told "the bottom third" of the back orders, NO info beyond that was provided.... Like you, just waiting till I get them.

In all honesty if your in the bottom third and you ordered fed or cci its probably going to be next year.

Thanks guys. I ordered 10K Wolf primers. (not all for me) I have some TAC and was wanting to wait for the Wolf primers before I work loads up.

I am having trouble back-ordering primers from PV. They are not listed on the website, so do you just call them to order?

Read the caption above the primer page. PV no longer accepts backorders of primers stating they are 50 million behind, but will allow them again once they start to catch up.

Alan

just got
2k cci 41
2k cci 34
1k cci 250
2k cci 400, think that's sp
really nice people @ PV

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dj70</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just got
2k cci 41
2k cci 34
1k cci 250
2k cci 400, think that's sp
really nice people @ PV
</div></div>
When did you order?