• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder Valley

shoot 51

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 21, 2019
Oregon
Powder Valley has never had the greatest web site. In the last two weeks someone deleted the 500ct Berger 105 hybrids, only 100 ct boxes. I called and talked to a lady who looked them up and said they never have sold 500ct. I called the second time and gave her Berger’s p/n and she said they do sell them (when in stock of course) but you have to look for that p/n on line. I tried-won’t work. Frustrated!

PV is one of those web sites where you only find the thing you need, if you stumble across it accidentally when it's "visible" and "available". I like Creedmoor, Grafs, Midway, and Midsouth a lot more. I've had great luck with good backorder fulfillment at both Creedmoor and Grafs.

update: their 500ct boxes are on their site again. There, they do watch the thread on Snipershide

I think they run a pretty lean operation over there. They almost always have the best prices when I go shopping.

all my projectiles from from them..

never had any issues whatsoever, i highly recommend them

Their website shows 5 boxes of 500count sierra 142gr SMK's available.