• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Power Case trimmers

JDBraddy

Private
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2011
San Antonio, TX.
Hi, I've had an old Gracy power trimmer set up for .223 for years and love it, but just bought a .308 Win. I guess the Gracy must of spoiled me. Now I shoot way more .223 than .308 so I don't want to change the Gracy's cutter configuration, but sitting down with my old Lyman manual trimmer, hand champher tool, neck bursh, and a bucket of 500 .308 cases, has convinced me I need an easier way. Is there anything like the Gracy trimmer, or an accessory for it, that will allow me to easily change back and forth between calibre's without having to spend a fortune or buy a seperate machine for each?

Re: Power Case trimmers

Giraud trimmer great power tool
U can change case holders and preset the trimmer/cutters both
One machine can do multiple calibers by just changing preset shell holders and preset case cutters.

http://www.giraudtool.com/prod02.htm

Re: Power Case trimmers

Just use Forster or Hornady die lock rings and your adjustments are set and forget.