• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Powered Red Dot

TACTICAL45

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 17, 2007
    Where ever they send me...
    I am in the market for a powered Red Dot scope. I am selling my ACOG with Docter Optic, it can be found here: http://www.snipershide.com/shooting/optics-sale/197152-fs-acog-4x32-docter-optic.html#post2561217. The only reason is, I want to be able to control the brightness of the optic even at night, we went to a night range, the lane I was on had very little lighting so my ACOG did not light up well to see it on a black silhouette, I basically guessed at POI and only shot a 32 compared to my usual 39/40. I have done some research when I have had a chance (currently stationed in AFG) Below is some of what I have found. I want an all in one set up. I already have a T1 with a 3x behind it, it's just too much rail space and weight. I would like to keep it under $1,000.00, I do not need anything higher than a 4x, variable would be ok. This will be mounted on my service weapon M4. Anyone with experience in this please respond. Please remember, I am 8.5 hours ahead of the east coast and get on the web when I can, so response time may be a "little" slow. Thank you.

So far the Leupold Mark 4 CQ/T 1-3x14 has everything I want, 14 is a bit small I would think for fast target acquisition, but not much to go on............. Still looking for something else with the same options.

Attachments

• 1-4 red dot.jpg
      1-4 red dot.jpg
      86.2 KB · Views: 13
    Last edited:
    So, I just bought a Meopta 1-4x22 ZD, with the LaRue SPR-E mount, Drissel Cat Tail, hope to have it here (AFG) in 8 days? I'll let you know what I think of it after the range.