• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories PR tripod and Field plates gen2 updated!

Prknives

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 30, 2017
Reno,NV
Hi all, I've been toying with 3d printing for about a year now and am going to start offering my plates for sale.
the Tripod plate gen2 is now more compact , lighter and sturdier than previous gems. @ 4.5x6" and 6ozs ,l this arca compatible plate is perfect for carrying on a hunt and is just as able a companion in a match. It fits most plate bags perfectly as well as most other support bags. great for glassing and shooting off of.
Next is the Field plate, 4"x6", it is arca compatible and only adds around .35" to the bottom of your rifle making it very low profile. It will fit AG, weibad or and similar strap on bags.
Both are made of PLA+ and have been thoroughly tested for durability. Currently I have black, forest green on hand but if there is something specific you'd like we can make that happen.
Tripod plates will be $45 shipped and the Fields will be $50 shipped. Thank you,

Attachments

• IMG_8602.jpg
    IMG_8602.jpg
    439.3 KB · Views: 1,861
  • IMG_8604.jpg
    IMG_8604.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 1,950
  • IMG_8608.jpg
    IMG_8608.jpg
    731.5 KB · Views: 1,946
  • IMG_8609.jpg
    IMG_8609.jpg
    780.7 KB · Views: 1,942
  • IMG_4238.jpeg
    IMG_4238.jpeg
    468.3 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_4239.jpeg
    IMG_4239.jpeg
    406.5 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_4241.jpeg
    IMG_4241.jpeg
    444.2 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_4245.jpeg
    IMG_4245.jpeg
    476.4 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
What’s the dimensions of your field plate. Im Interested

Reactions: Prknives
This is great - definitely see a 3D printer in my near future........

Got the field plate I ordered. Been practicing with it. It works nice, I really like the weight of it. Paired it up with a small plate bag. Going to be something that I don’t mind carrying around at a match. Also he shipped it out very quick, I’d like to thank him for that.

Guys the field plate works great... just ran it at the kahles match at k&m this weekend...I left it mounted on the rifle and it gave my t4a a wider footprint that stabilized my rifle from side to side... I will be ordering another soon and they have a permanent home

I got one too. It's really well made. I didn't know what to expect because I generally don't trust 3d printed stuff to be reliable. But this plate seems very good. Looking forward to hunting with it.

Got to see and use these this weekend.

Worth the dough, excellent product

Tripod plate received today. Well made and fast shipping ... feedback left for you thanks.

I see the arca is built into the bag one. Is it already built in to the tripod plate bottom also where it just slides into the arca on the ball head? Thanks for clarification