• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Practical Firearms Training Pistol 1, 2 and night shoot, St. Louis, MO April 26-27 2014

rjacobs

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Mar 10, 2013
    I am bringing Pat Goodale and Practical Firearms Training to St. Louis, MO in April of 2014.

Practical Firearms Training - Pat Goodale

Instructors will be:
    Pat Goodale
    Rob Tackett
    Wayne Fisher

The class will be a mix of their Pistol 1 and 2 along with a night shoot Saturday night. Although this class is billed as Pistol 1/2/night it might get more advanced depending on the skill level of the class once things get going. If we are doing well they will push on the gas and move into more advanced topics. We will be doing some work out of a vehicle as well to add another skill level that a lot of people are not that experienced with. The class will focus on practical pistol usage, but will not be a strictly concealed carry based course although I think most of the fundamentals will be very applicable to concealed carry/defensive usage of the pistol. Since this is a private class and not necessarily going to follow any of the pre-prescribed courses exactly if you have any questions let me know and I will attempt to get any questions answered. The range is located north of Troy, MO about 7 miles.

Pat brings their range with them including all paper targets, lots of steel targets, barriers, etc...

Requirements:
    Duty grade pistol w/3 mags
    dual mag holster
    weapon mounted light or handheld(or both)
    Round count will be around 1200-1400

Here are a few AAR's(you might have to sign up at the forum to access these) from one of their instructors on a few of the classes that I believe parts of will be incorporated into this course.
    The Gun Vault Forums
    The Gun Vault Forums
    The Gun Vault Forums

Course cost is $575.
    Deposit schedule is as follows:
    NLT Dec 31, 2013: $200
    NLT Feb 28th 2014: $100
    Remainder due by weekend of class

If you sign up past one of these dates you owe the total up to that date for a deposit. You can also pay 100% for the class at any time.

We are also looking at $10 per day to provide lunch(sandwiches, chips, cookies) and beverages(water, soda, gatorade). We will be having a group dinner Friday and Sunday evenings. Saturday dinner has yet to be decided if we will eat at the range or run into town and eat.

If you need a place to stay we have a couple houses available to crash at for free just bring a sleeping bag.

I have about 8 slots available I believe. The total student count for this class is 20.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.