• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Advanced Marksmanship Practiscore or other match scoring software questions - simple point value impossible?

fargo007

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2007
Bucks County, PA
www.bhtcorps.com
I'm looking for match scoring software to use for rifle matches and came across practiscore. It seems to do everything I need it to (in PRS mode) with the notable exception of being able to accept a simple numerical input.

Stages with steel targets at 10 points each are easy to set up.

But I want a stage where the shooter fires 10 rounds at a B27 target, and the total score gets recorded in the app.

I can't figure out how to get it to accept a single numerical value as a score.

The only work around I find is to create 100 targets at 1 point each. This is unacceptable.

If there is another app/product I can look at, please send it my way.

Thanks!

/Fargo007

Thanks for the information. I am working towards wanting a system to use for our matches here.

Contact Ken Nelson in St. George Utah. He's the "Inventor" of practiscore.com . Ken is a great person and if he can't help he can probably send you to someone who can. Here's his contact info:
[email protected]

FYI I got in touch with the developers. They will add a raw points score type in under PRS scoring.

Yeah, that's what I was going to recommend. They are pretty open to expanding Practiscore to other disciplines.