• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prairie Dog Days of Summer

ker2222

Minuteman
Sep 3, 2004
Hastings, MN
Just a pure share of better places and a better day than the work grind. Got to get out into the prairie dog fields last week. It was a burden but felt I needed to be helping the ranchers out from the kindness of my heart! And a huge shout out to TAB gear—I love their stuff

IMG_4468.jpeg

And when hitting little moving targets got frustrating…… ringing steel helps! It was a great weekend
IMG_4497.jpeg

Last edited:
I love shooting those little suckers and thank you for taking on the 'burden'. I've got a trip booked for next month in the Texas panhandle.

I love shooting those little suckers and thank you for taking on the 'burden'. I've got a trip booked for next month in the Texas panhandle.
May I ask Who did you book with? I’ve been looking for a bit for an outfitter to take me and my son.

We booked with an outfit that was recommended to me- All American Outfitters. I've spoken to the outfitter and he says we should have plenty of action (we're a group of five). Checkout their webpage.