• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Prank idea

phillik747

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2010
Birmingham, AL
Thought this would be a funny prank for someone who borrowed your car. Put these on and watch them crap themselves when you ask them about it.

http://www.dominicwilcox.com/stickers.html
before.jpg

Re: Prank idea

I like pranks and that's not bad idea & pretty good prank. should get them squirming to explain the paint scuffs .
Another good prank. go over to your girlfriends house when she is not there & take a Dump and squeeze-out a Big Log about the size of a small child's arm into her Cats, cat-box & litter. Then roll your log around and cover it up real nice. Then when she comes home watch the expression on her face when she cleans out the box .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: softcock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Another good prank. go over to your girlfriends house when she is not there & take a Dump and squeeze-out a Big Log about the size of a small child's arm into her Cats, cat-box & litter. Then roll your log around and cover it up real nice. Then when she comes home watch the expression on her face when she cleans out the box .
. </div></div>

OMG Thats the best Idea anyone has had Ever! that would be so funny!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: softcock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like pranks and that's not bad idea & pretty good prank. should get them squirming to explain the paint scuffs .
.</div></div>

LOL!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: softcock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like pranks and that's not bad idea & pretty good prank. should get them squirming to explain the paint scuffs .
. </div></div>

I take it you are known as softcock because of the injuries you suffered after attempting said prank?

I am good with the pranks but I can not take credit for thinking that one up. One of my running buddies in the past did the Dump in the Catbox prank . He was a 'ruthless prankster' and born without conscience, & that combo is a bad thing in the wrong hands. The guy had a face of stone when lying & gave no tell signs @ all .
He also did the Dumper Prank but with a sicker twist to it. The fucker was breaking-up with the chic and when she was drawing water in the Tub to to take a hot bath. He went in and put bubble soap in to get a good foam going . Then took a Dump in her bubble bath and then walked out the apartment .
Mike D. was a hard on all us also and we were his running buddies. He had a 'Signature Prank' & it was Brutal . It was to get into your personal vehicle in the warm/hot months of the year . Then he would have a full can of Tuna with him & in a sealed bag with the lid already cut-off and the juice drained-out it . Mike was a body builder anyway so he always ate and was reeking of tuna breath when he was working-out & ripping for a comp. and you never thought twice about him packing cans of that shit around with him because he ate a lot of it . So he would take the open can of Tuna and then slide it under your passenger seat you were not paying attention . Then get-out & leave it to sit, hopefully all weekend with the windows rolled-up with your car sitting in the hot sun .