• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Prasky built PGW 2011 slide in 40 S&W with extras

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    I just picked up this gun but don’t really have any intention of getting into 40 so I’m selling the 40 slide (the one on the gun) and keeping the 9mm slide. This is a full length 5" slide and barrel. Comes with Dawson sites and a KKM barrel.

It is butter smooth and in good shape. I’ll give it another through cleaning before I ship it as well. It’ll come with the 4 atlas mags (worth almost $120 each) that are shown and I’ll throw in a competition holster.

I’m no 2011 expert but this should pair with other 2011 frames (currently on a STI frame and perhaps someone else can weigh in on this).

Picture is a screenshot from their website so you can see how nice PGW stuff is.

$825 shipped for the stuff listed above.

36C7217C-B62E-498A-969E-F1DB8ABF4C94.jpeg

20A60B20-59AF-4618-8AC6-542D2C292C5C.png

Last edited:
    Reactions: Jeremyhunter
    Up top. The mags alone are worth $400+. Someone will be getting one heck of a deal for this package.

Lots of interest but no one has pulled the trigger on this yet.