• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prayers for fellow hide member

jkkfam89

Minuteman
Feb 2, 2008
Bloomfield
I just sold /bertman77mk2 some grips but have talked a little with him. He was in an accident while on his bike. He just found out he has a brain clot and severe nerve. I would like to have hide members send him prayers. I really hope and pray for a quick recovery!

Jeremy

Good grief!! That is just terrible news (seems like there has been a flood of it lately here in our community). He and I were just ironing out the details on an item I had for sale here and he said he'd PM me when he was done with therapy today. I pray for a speedy recovery for him and that his doctors are blessed with the wisdom, skill and training necessary to get him back to 100% in a hurry.

Good luck and God speed, B.!!!

No mcy, a speeding auto hit me at 60 (?) In a 35 from behind. All present were sure I wad dead, they had drawn the yellow line around my limp body and covered me with a sheet, waiting for the coroner to put me In a body bag. For some reason one of the paramedics was looking me over again n discovered a very faint pulse; I was conscious prob 4 hrs later but my head was watermelon size then and I was still a John Doe as I had no idea who I was. The pic I showed ya was 2 wks after the accident. Thank you for your prayers and generousity, it is greatly appreciated. I found out about brain crap yesterday, more than a month after the accident, but am happy that I can walk and no more wheel chair or bedpans!!
God does have a purpose for me and each day has more meaning regardless of setbacks. Much more to the story but I shall not bore u any morr at this time.
Hope your job search improves. Bdrt

I want to thank all members of my HIDE family for their prayers and inspiration and gifts from the heart. All this from men I have not yet met or even shaken their hands. I would like to name them all, but would not do that without permission. Several have given advice and inspiration for years when I lost my immediate family, including my only son. Others have sent me prizes they won at matches, some vendors here gave me their price on parts for AR's I assemble and sell to friends. One member very dear to my heart with whom I corresponded monthly while eagerly awaiting remission status passed away before I could personally thank him (RIP onedayer). Veterans and current soldiers and patriots have shared their innermost thoughts and life stories, so I do not feel so bad about my own encounters. A very prominent member here took it upon himself to get my first custom bolt gun completed. Every part had been purchased used off HIDE members and was awaiting funds to be sent In to a HIDE smith for a complete build. When I was worried about my hair growing back he and a famous gunsmith here took my parts pile and turned them into a work of ART! Other members, some previously unknown to me and others I can count as good friends, found out about the uild and asked to contfibute, though it was already done. This custom smith had surely moved me to the top of his list and new and old members sent me gifts and prayers on their own. All this before my recent bicycle accident! I know that others have it much worse than I and this helps me with my rehab. I can already walk again, and even since learning of the brain and optic nerve problems, I know I am truly blessed! I have an awesome rifle that I will be trying to master as broken bones mend. Many thanks to those who helped me mend my mind. I even babysit to get over the loss of my only son and several HIDE members send me pics of their beloved children, including me In their family lives. I truely hope to meet and thank as many of the patriots and life counselors as possible upon recovery. The HIDE is my family and I truly thank each and every one of you for your known and unknown efforts. They have not gone un-noticed and I feel so lucky to be alive. Anyone should be able to shoot lefty, right:)

Do you need anything? Hope the recovery is going well, In my prayers.

I want to thank all members of my HIDE family for their prayers and inspiration and gifts from the heart. All this from men I have not yet met or even shaken their hands. I would like to name them all, but would not do that without permission. Several have given advice and inspiration for years when I lost my immediate family, including my only son. Others have sent me prizes they won at matches, some vendors here gave me their price on parts for AR's I assemble and sell to friends. One member very dear to my heart with whom I corresponded monthly while eagerly awaiting remission status passed away before I could personally thank him (RIP onedayer). Veterans and current soldiers and patriots have shared their innermost thoughts and life stories, so I do not feel so bad about my own encounters. A very prominent member here took it upon himself to get my first custom bolt gun completed. Every part had been purchased used off HIDE members and was awaiting funds to be sent In to a HIDE smith for a complete build. When I was worried about my hair growing back he and a famous gunsmith here took my parts pile and turned them into a work of ART! Other members, some previously unknown to me and others I can count as good friends, found out about the uild and asked to contfibute, though it was already done. This custom smith had surely moved me to the top of his list and new and old members sent me gifts and prayers on their own. All this before my recent bicycle accident! I know that others have it much worse than I and this helps me with my rehab. I can already walk again, and even since learning of the brain and optic nerve problems, I know I am truly blessed! I have an awesome rifle that I will be trying to master as broken bones mend. Many thanks to those who helped me mend my mind. I even babysit to get over the loss of my only son and several HIDE members send me pics of their beloved children, including me In their family lives. I truely hope to meet and thank as many of the patriots and life counselors as possible upon recovery. The HIDE is my family and I truly thank each and every one of you for your known and unknown efforts. They have not gone un-noticed and I feel so lucky to be alive. Anyone should be able to shoot lefty, right:)

Glad things are improving. Good community here. Be well.

Prayers and best wishes for a fast recovery. And don't sell the bike just yet, wait and see if you can part with it later.

Last edited: