• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prayers for members child

Downrange1x

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2010
NC,USA
Request for any members interested in sending up some extra prayers today and days to come for Hide members child in St. Judes Childrens Hospital with cancer. Rangerwalker71's child is currently in St. Judes for treatment if we can get together and ask our Lord for intervention and healing with this disease. For HE said where one or more come together in my name in request "I" WILL BE THERE! Thankfully we have a merciful and loving GOD. Ranger,may God be with you and yours in your time of need. AMEN!

Re: Prayers for members child

will send some prayers your way

God bless the whole family in this difficult time.
My prayers are with you all.

Bump for Jesus!
grin.gif

When my oldest daughter was still a small-fry we had to take her to Children's Hospital. It ended up not being anything to be concerned about, just part of the growing process but the experience was something else. It's hard seeing a place filled with sick children.

Ranger, my thoughts are with you.

The thoughts and prayers of my family are with you and yours, brother!!

May God give your entire family strength, patience, understanding and courage during this trying time, and speed your child to a complete recovery.

Prayers up!

Let me know if there is anything i can do Steve

Literally the biggest fear in my life is loosing my daughter.Can't imagine going through that

Prayers sent. May the lord touch him and give him strength.

If there's anything you need just give me a call.

I'm praying, I've got people here at work praying and even my soon to be ex praying as well. If there is anything you need just hollar.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Big E</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...even my soon to be ex praying as well</div></div>
grin.gif

Prayers sent to your family.

Thoughts and prayers headed their way and added to our prayer list too.

Done. I owe you guys for the prayers sent for my boy last year. He has fully recovered BTW and is currently driving me bat shit crazy as is his job in life.
Patrick

Prayers up. No one should have to go through that especially a little one. My heart goes out

Prayers are going out! I wish everyone the best.

My GF and I donate to St. Jude. Children are our future and they deserve all our positive attention.

Hang in there Rangerwalker!

Prayers up.

There's nothing worse than being stuck in the hospital with a sick kid. I've been there - two of my infant brothers were hospitalized for their first (and last) 3 months of life. Dang doctors could never figure out what went wrong. I was young, but I still can remember how hard it was on our family.

May GOD be with you in your time of need.

May our good Lord be with you brother... I send my deepest condolences and pray for a sound recovery.

Prayers sent. Sorry to hear this. I don't know what I would do if my girls were put in this position.

May God Bless You And Your Family Ranger.

Stay Strong!

My family and I send our prayers.

Two prayer circles add to the list for prayers

Prayers sent. Went through this same thing with my son for the last half of 2002. I know what you're going through, and it sucks. Just remember with the lord's help those little guys are tougher than we give them credit for.

"where two or more are gathered in my name"......
We have that covered here on the Hide bro. Keep the faith Steve.
Prayers sent.

Steve aka Rangerwalker71 is one of the nicest people I have ever known... I wish him and his family the best... I will pray for them

My prayers are in for Rangerwalker71 and his family. It's got to be very rough for them all right now.

I've got two daughters of my own; almost lost the oldest last week to a fall! Fell 15 feet and landed on her neck; broke her collar bone and saw stars but nothing more than that!

Just like that.

It's too easy to forget how tenuous life can be and how grateful we should be for what little time we get. I believe God loves us and forgives us.

I hope your little Boy recovers and is back up to speed in no time.

My Brothers, I am truly blessed to have a community of believers to support us. Thanks for the prayers. Joseph is a valiant warrior. He, and our family have fought evil beast of cancer since 11/28/09 1032cst. He is doing great tonight and we hope to get back home tomorrow. In the last 24 hrs he has had Several rounds of high dose antibiotics, oral and IV. Serveral bags of fluids. He's getting back his physical strength. The lord has blessed us and I pray he continues. I also thank him for my brother in Christ. Words cannot express how touched I am. Thanks. God bless Joseph and all of you.

That's great news. I asked the Father to send His Holy Spirit upon you and your family. There's no peace on Earth like that.