• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Prayers for Mom........

Marinevet1

Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    My mother passed this afternoon............kinda unexpected...........Covid positive on last Saturday..........cough.........no other symptoms ................passed today..............94...........two weeks to the day of her.........95th birthday...........................Thank you all.........

My mom divorced my father somewhere around 1958-1959............she raised 3 kids on her own..............built us a house..............and was the best mom ever

Last edited:
    Just lost my 91 YO Mama a couple weeks ago. Still got a smoking hole in me that I wouldn't wish on anyone so I send my deepest and sincerest condolences.

Every good Boy loves his Mama. All the Mothers of The World - Rest in Peace.

VooDoo

Reactions: Marinevet1
    I’m very sorry for your loss, prayers will be sent. Your mom was from a generation cut from a different cloth, it only all to apparent from your brief account of how she raised a family on her own.
    Im sure she instilled good honest values and tradition in you only by example, I admire and respect the older generation they were the true back bone of America, not this America the true America of old.
    One day I will have to endure your pain, I can’t bring myself to think about it.
    Celebrate your mom for the her life and always know she loves you and wants the best for you.

My mother passed this afternoon............kinda unexpected...........Covid positive on last Saturday..........cough.........no other symptoms ................passed today..............94...........two weeks to the day of her.........95th birthday...........................Thank you all.........

My mom divorced my father somewhere around 1958-1959............she raised 3 kids on her own..............built us a house..............and was the best mom ever
    Prayers sent for you and mom!

Condolences and a prayer said for you, your mother and your family, losses like these are hard to say the least my friend.

Prayers for you and your family. I’m sorry for your loss. May the lessons she taught live on through you for generations.

I offer you my sincere condolences.

My mother passed a couple of years ago at the age of 92, and it really wasnt unexpected as her dementia and overall health had been deteriorating for a while. Still, it hurt like hell, and it still does. Towards the end, her demeanor became more sweet and loving than ever... and then she just faded away. My father passed a fews years before, and difficult as that was to deal with, losing Mom is even harder. Nobody else in the world can ever show you the sort of unconditional love the way your mother does.