• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prayers Please

dohnuts58

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 27, 2009
the big MO
I don't usually do this, but this isn't for me so I will. My 25 year old brother in law passed away Saturday of complications after leukemia, bone marrow transplants, chemo. He is survived by my 23 year old sister, their 3 year old daughter, and 1 1/2 year old son

Re: Prayers Please

May your sister find strength and peace in this difficult time. Our prayers to all and we have added your sister and family to our prayer list. God Bless.

Prayers sent. I have just recently found out that a high school classmate is going through the same thing. I hope your family can find peace in this awful time.

Very sorry for your loss, no words are sufficient! I wish you all the strength, and prayers sent.

My condolences and prayers man...

Sorry to hear this, brother. Prayers sent.

So sorry to her that. I worked a BMT unit once, they put patients through hell. Just yesterday my doc mentioned an outside chance (very very slim)I might need one - I told him I would never go through it.
I hope God gives you some peace in this most difficult time- He choses when to take back His children.
Sincere prayers and condolensces.