• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prayers

TheBigCountry

Green Weenie
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 9, 2013
    I don’t like asking, but I can use some prayers fellas.

Currently sitting in the hospital waiting on my wife who’s in emergency surgery, and they just called a code blue and I’m hoping it’s not her.

We were pregnant, and found out the pregnancy was ectopic. Tonight, she got sudden sharp pain and we had to call 911 and have her rushed into the ER.

They are performing surgery now to remove the ectopic, her tube(s), and some other stuff.

So if y’all can, send some prayers our way. I won’t be sleeping, at all, while I wait for her to come out.

And Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Prayers inbound. Hope she pulls through and fully recovers.

I don’t like asking, but I can use some prayers fellas.

Currently sitting in the hospital waiting on my wife who’s in emergency surgery, and they just called a code blue and I’m hoping it’s not her.

We were pregnant, and found out the pregnancy was ectopic. Tonight, she got sudden sharp pain and we had to call 911 and have her rushed into the ER.

They are performing surgery now to remove the ectopic, her tube(s), and some other stuff.

So if y’all can, send some prayers our way. I won’t be sleeping, at all, while I wait for her to come out.

And Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
    Done. God works miracles through doctors hands. I am living proof.

God Bless you both.

God bless you and keep you and your wife in his care. And best wishes from all of us this Thanksgiving.

That's very scary. I'm so sorry that you are going through this. Will do. Try to eat and get some sleep if you can.

Ask the nurse for something to help you sleep.
    They can put it on the insurance tab for your wife.
    Doesn't take a lot of creativity for the nurse to know what you're going thru, and how hard it would be to sleep.
    You need it and any nurse worth a set of scrubs knows it.
    Thank me later.

Prayers for you and your family during this time. God works miracles every minute of everyday. Just hold on to him during this time. May Gods will be done in your lives and his blessing be upon you both.

Hate to see people go through this. Hope everything turned out alright. Take care.

So here’s the 0900 update.

The medical staff were miracle workers. They mobilized the OR staff so fast, and got her situated.

They had to remove the embryo, the tube, and checked everything out. She was down for about an hour and a half.

We made it home sometime after 2am. I got about 3 hours of sleep before the twins woke me up and I’ve been running around all morning trying to keep them going, and make sure the wife is okay.

Gonna be a juggling act, and hoping we don’t have any further issues.

Prayers sent with confidence that you and your wife will get thru this.

That’s great news prayers sent to you and your wife.

The medical staff were miracle workers. They mobilized the OR staff so fast, and got her situated.

They had to remove the embryo, the tube, and checked everything out. She was down for about an hour and a half.

We made it home sometime after 2am. I got about 3 hours of sleep before the twins woke me up and I’ve been running around all morning trying to keep them going, and make sure the wife is okay.

That's such great news. That same thing happened to my cousin and she then had no issues with 3 more babies with the 1 tube.

• Wow
    Reactions: Tokay444

So glad to hear you guys already have kids.

Thanks for all the prayers fellas. Really means a lot.

Wife’s doing better, we had our first post-op today and all looks well.

Family rallied and we’ve had an influx of people throwing themselves to come help with cooking and watching the kids, which is a blessing.

But, it seems things come in waves, as I got a call this AM that now my mother is in the hospital due to a very severe seizure 🤯🤯🤯. Still trying to get all details since we’re half the country apart.

So continued prayers are welcome.