• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prazipress made by Turban Cnc germany , where to buy USA ?

Just go surf their site, pick out the one you want from their online shop and checkout. You will be asked for your address and they have a dropdown menu will all US states listed. They don't appear to have a translated page or English language toggle/selection, but anything you don't understand can be copied, pasted into, and translated by a web based translation program. Google translate sucks, but useable.

These things are expensive, so you must want to have one real bad. The shipping costs won't be cheap either, but again, do-able.

http://turban-shop.de/produkteproducts/pressen/praezipress/

Have to order it direct and pay through wire transfer. And takes a month for the approval to hit before they can ship it to the states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, compared to over a grand for an AMP, this is not that outrageous. Looks quality to me. How you expect the Priazipress business owners to afford S&Bs and Mercedes?

• Haha
Reactions: clcustom1911
PM answered.

It's one awesome press!

No Mercedes but I have a Prazi and got me some S&B's. Not rich either, just got my priorities wrong lol, or right, depending on how one looks at it.

I'd go through the approval, shipping hassle, and spend the money again if I had to.

Last edited:
As one of the few people in NA to actually buy a VW Phaeton, this is right up my alley. It uses standard shell holders and conventional die sizes. There is a six week or so wait for German export paperwork (this is considered a war machine or something like that there). They have export prices that don't include VAT. I think this is the right PDF:
http://www.turban-cnc.de/files/eng_pre.pdf

Appears to be a father-son team. The son Thomas speaks English.

Probably some duty on it on our end but no idea how much. It appears they take care of shipping hassle.

PM answered.

It's one awesome press!

No Mercedes but I have a Prazi and some a S&B. Not rich either, just got my priorities wrong lol, or right, depending on how one looks at it.

I'd go through the approval, shipping hassle, and spend the money again if I had to.

What kind of duty did you have to pay?
What size did you get?
Are tolerances as tight as they suggest?

What size did you get?

I got their regular sized press with two pillars. On mine the tolerances seem to be as advertized. At first I couldn't get any movement anywhere on the press, like in the linkages, rams, etc. Now I've got close to 5000 cycles on it and there is a tiny amount of side movement in the linkage.

Shipping was 100 Euros, but when it arrived in the USA DHL wanted a $34 import tax to release it. On top of that my bank charged a $45 money transfer fee.

Reactions: straightandtrue
Thanks very much Steve.
Looking at the pictures I'm inclined to ask them if they could ship me the extra large with a delrin insert to put under the part that lifts to keep it elevated and limit the range of motion when loading smaller cases.

Any other observations you can make that might be interesting or insightful?

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Thanks very much Steve.
Looking at the pictures I'm inclined to ask them if they could ship me the extra large with a delrin insert to put under the part that lifts to keep it elevated and limit the range of motion when loading smaller cases.

Any other observations you can make that might be interesting or insightful?

Favorite things about the press are that it stays clean, most presses get filthy from carbon residue. Primers are captured and not getting bridged in the ram like on some presses. It also takes the larger dies which I needed for my Warner die. Seems to have a lot of leverage than most presses. I literally have zero complaints, there's few products that I can say that about.

What size did you get?

fwiw,
I paid zero duty. My unit was shipped on Monday and I had it on my front porch Wednesday Morning before 11:00 AM. Flat out amazing...

Standard two pillar Prazi.

Press is a work of industrial art. I think a close friend summed up appropriately. He said it was "Aerospace Quality" work. He would tend to know as that used to be his day job. The press would run $1500 plus if it were made in the US...

Tolerances are as tight as suggested. Good thing or a bad thing according to who you talk to... I still prefer my Forster Co-Ax, however, IF you have to have the best of the best then the Prazi is kind of the Mercedes AMG of the group. Is it necessary and what impact it has on the target are all open questions. It will not make up for a bad wind call. I would rather have a superb set of dies and a basic press than the other way around... IMHO & FWIW.

Regards, Matt Garrett
Chesapeake, Virginia

I have to admit that I dig it... but the fact that it uses standard shell holders is kind of a turnoff for me. I have come to REALLY like the shell plates on the Forster CoAx for the simple reason that they allow the case to float/self-align to the die if necessary. That said, the Prazi looks like it is MUCH more sturdily built than the CoAx...

I just ordered the 140mm. Thomas told me I only needed to paypal him 905 Euros for it to be shipped to my doorstep. I thought I would end up paying a lot more. Paypal won't incur any charges so I may only have to pay the duty when the DHL guy shows up like the guy mentioned above. I will be loading 338LM and 37XC with it. I have two Forsters but I'll be moving one to 223Rem/6.5 Grendel and the other will do 308, 6.5CM, 6CM. I consider the Turban a gift to my AI 338MC and the Tubb ATR. They don't get enough love. Hehe. Dan at Inline Fabrication has already built a quick change plate to support all three Turbans so anyone can now quick mount them.

Holy cow, I just sent the funds. Almost 3 months wait. Now I'll see when it arrives and how much tarriff I need to pay. For reference, I paid 903.32 Euros (PAYPAL) for a 140mm Heavy. This will be sent to San Jose, CA

I've had mine for about two months, can't say enough good things about it, absolutely love it. I also got the 140mm press, my timeline looked like this:

12/08/18 - Ordered
12/10/18 - Export Permission Applied For
03/12/19 - Export Permission Received
03/15/19 - Customs Registration Completed
03/29/19 - Package Shipped
04/12/19 - Arrived at my doorstep

I paid 888.32 Euros total, there were no additional charges, tariff's, add-on's, hidden fees, etc. I suspect that your additional cost was probably due to shipping to CA mine shipped to the East Coast. Now you just need to pony-up for some Triebel (https://www.triebel-guntools.de/en/reloading-dies.html) dies :) I ordered my dies at the same time (their process is quite similar as they also need to apply for Export Permission, so figure a 4 month wait). I'm using the Prazipress and the Triebel dies in .338LM, .300WM and .308 Winchester. The press and dies are a work of art, just make sure you have your bench ready for the press it is heavy, really heavy (15.5kg/34.2 lbs). Good luck with it, I'm sure you'll love it!

I'm planning to use David Tubbs 33XC dies to load 37XC rounds. I'm pretty happy with my Forster 338LM dies. I'll know more when the press arrives. I've also worked with Dan Clausen from Inline Manufacturing to create a Prezipress interface Plate. I'll be able to quick disconnect it from my reloading bench. Very slick.

Reactions: powerspc
My PrasiPress Heavy 140mm arrived today! July 15th! It took 4 months exactly since I ordered it to when it arrived. Better than the 12 months I waited for my Prometheus 2.

Reactions: Afkirby
My PrasiPress Heavy 140mm arrived today! July 15th! It took 4 months exactly since I ordered it to when it arrived. Better than the 12 months I waited for my Prometheus 2.
Any updates or opinions to share? I’m trying to decide if I should order. Thx!!

I've been using the Heavy Prazipress 140mm for about 6 months now with Triebel dies for .338LM, .300WM and .308 Winchester. The press is built like a block shit house with no wiggle whatsoever in the ram. It may be as much a factor of the dies, although I believe everything contributes, but run out to the third decimal place is consistently zero.

I've had the 140mm a little over a year now, still amazed at the quality of German engineering, perfect press for my Warner dies, my CoAx is being used for depriming now :p

Prazi press 2.jpg

I've had mine for about two months, can't say enough good things about it, absolutely love it. I also got the 140mm press, my timeline looked like this:

12/08/18 - Ordered
12/10/18 - Export Permission Applied For
03/12/19 - Export Permission Received
03/15/19 - Customs Registration Completed
03/29/19 - Package Shipped
04/12/19 - Arrived at my doorstep

I paid 888.32 Euros total, there were no additional charges, tariff's, add-on's, hidden fees, etc. I suspect that your additional cost was probably due to shipping to CA mine shipped to the East Coast. Now you just need to pony-up for some Triebel (https://www.triebel-guntools.de/en/reloading-dies.html) dies :) I ordered my dies at the same time (their process is quite similar as they also need to apply for Export Permission, so figure a 4 month wait). I'm using the Prazipress and the Triebel dies in .338LM, .300WM and .308 Winchester. The press and dies are a work of art, just make sure you have your bench ready for the press it is heavy, really heavy (15.5kg/34.2 lbs). Good luck with it, I'm sure you'll love it!
Wondering what's the procedure to purchase the Triebel dies. Can't find the clickable link to make the purchase on their website. Besides, what are the configuration of the die would you recommend? I would go with BR for seating die, but was debating among FL with expander or add additional BR neck sizing die.

Wondering what's the procedure to purchase the Triebel dies. Can't find the clickable link to make the purchase on their website. Besides, what are the configuration of the die would you recommend? I would go with BR for seating die, but was debating among FL with expander or add additional BR neck sizing die.

I have four sets of dies from them; .338 Lapua Magnum, .300 Winchester Magnum, .308 Winchester and 6.5 Creedmoor. For each caliber I ordered (1) Bench Rest Neck, (1) Bench Rest Seating and (1) FL Sizing Die, so three dies for each caliber I am reloading. I have attached their contact information below; all you need to do is email them with the dies you want and they will return a quote to you. Once you approve it they will start the process of applying for export permission (note; this takes 3-4 months, same as the Turban). You do not have to pay for the dies until they have received the export permission and the dies are ready to be shipped (note; shipping took about 14 days). You can pay by credit card either over the phone or in two separate emails. It takes some time and some effort but for me it was well worth it. The machining and finish on the dies is incredible, amazing actually. Run out using the Turban with the Triebel dies is zero.

P.s. For new brass I neck size only, after shooting it I full length size to bump the shoulder back. Good luck!

TRIEBEL Waffenwerkzeuge GmbH
Wagnergasse 4
D-87677 Stöttwang
Tel. +498345/95 29 4 - 0
Fax. +498345/95294-15
[email protected]
www.triebel-guntools.de

Reactions: Lou408 and Sun627
I have four sets of dies from them; .338 Lapua Magnum, .300 Winchester Magnum, .308 Winchester and 6.5 Creedmoor. For each caliber I ordered (1) Bench Rest Neck, (1) Bench Rest Seating and (1) FL Sizing Die, so three dies for each caliber I am reloading. I have attached their contact information below; all you need to do is email them with the dies you want and they will return a quote to you. Once you approve it they will start the process of applying for export permission (note; this takes 3-4 months, same as the Turban). You do not have to pay for the dies until they have received the export permission and the dies are ready to be shipped (note; shipping took about 14 days). You can pay by credit card either over the phone or in two separate emails. It takes some time and some effort but for me it was well worth it. The machining and finish on the dies is incredible, amazing actually. Run out using the Turban with the Triebel dies is zero.

P.s. For new brass I neck size only, after shooting it I full length size to bump the shoulder back. Good luck!

Wagnergasse 4
D-87677 Stöttwang
Tel. +498345/95 29 4 - 0
Fax. +498345/95294-15
[email protected]
www.triebel-guntools.de

Many thanks! Will give it a try then.

I use Warner dies with the Prazipress, did you have to send them fired casings in order to make custom Triebel dies for your chamber ?
and how much did it set you back, Warner dies are about $700

I use Warner dies with the Prazipress, did you have to send them fired casings in order to make custom Triebel dies for your chamber ?
and how much did it set you back, Warner dies are about $700

No, the dies were "off the rack"; for the three die sets: .338LM $641, .300WM $440, .308 Winchester $285, 6.5CM $584. Shipping is $50.

That said, I believe they will do custom work on request.

Thanks, I was thinking about getting Triebel dies but ended up going with Warner and the quality is top notch,

Thanks, I was thinking about getting Triebel dies but ended up going with Warner and the quality is top notch,

No argument from me, Warner's are quite excellent! Good choice for that press! I just wanted to try the Triebel's and ended up sticking with them.

Reactions: quest450

Wagnergasse 4
D-87677 Stöttwang
Tel. +498345/95 29 4 - 0
Fax. +498345/95294-15
[email protected]
www.triebel-guntools.de

Many thanks for the detailed explanation. Finally pulled the trigger and waiting for the export permission to be granted.
They did request to mail the sample bullets to them in order to machine the customized seating head. From their instruction, just need to put the bullet in letter mail and send them over. Wondering if you have any experience for shipping bullet to Germany. Thanks!

Many thanks for the detailed explanation. Finally pulled the trigger and waiting for the export permission to be granted.
They did request to mail the sample bullets to them in order to machine the customized seating head. From their instruction, just need to put the bullet in letter mail and send them over. Wondering if you have any experience for shipping bullet to Germany. Thanks!

No sorry, I have not shipped anything to them, but as long as you're not shipping loaded ammunition I do not believe there are any restrictions on shipping bullets for any of the major carriers (USPS, UPS or FedEx).

No come on people someone load ammo in a co-ax and this machine and shoot them side by side. I wanna see $700 improvements in the group! Lol

that press sure is “pretty” and too high class for me.

Reactions: LeadZeke
No come on people someone load ammo in a co-ax and this machine and shoot them side by side. I wanna see $700 improvements in the group! Lol

that press sure is “pretty” and too high class for me.

I’ve seen some pretty impressive runout numbers from prazi.

Now, is the difference in .0005” a difference that can be noticed shooting? ?‍♂️?‍♂️

Is their website still the only way to source one in the US?