• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

pre-ban colt hbar value

SPM

Private
Minuteman
Sep 23, 2008
Kansas City MO
Hey fellas, I have a pre-ban Colt match habar that may be worth more than I thought. A man on gunbroker is selling one for $1750 because he said it is a small pin that can take a gi captive? and the serial # is lower than mh 08-----. I don't know if I have a small pin, how do you tell? Also my serial # is mh 05-----. Thanks, SPM

co

Re: pre-ban colt hbar value

NEVER judge value on inflationbroker.com

i thought only the newer models such as the 6920 had the small capture pins, don't remember, im sure someone else that knows more about colt will chime in. that said you can get a NIB Colt 6920LE for about $1259. pre-ban doesn't mean much today except for certain states and collectors. i would put it around $1200-1500 depending on condition, round count, etc. there are alot people who overpay for colts so you might get lucky and score a big hitter!

Re: pre-ban colt hbar value

them that are queer for colts are very picky as to what it is they will pay the big bux for.....some early colt m-4 type gov't carbine stamped were made in small quantity...before the block was put in and Mil/leo started to be rolled on.....but there is a seat for every asshole out there.....best of luck on your sale.....