• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

precision AR build

taliv

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 21, 2010
TN
almost complete... just need a trigger and an optic

BCM upper and CH
Rock Creek 18" bbl, rifle gas, wylde chamber
Daniel Defense Lite rail
Magpul UBR
MIAD
Smith Vortex FH (obscured by my old Smith suppressor)
Larue QD
5x PMAG30s

Paint (by WWGuns in AL) is ATACS hydro dip and background is my ATACS FG shooting mat. I don't know how well ATACS will really conceal someone, but it dang sure keeps my iphone from focusing. It actually looks a little more green in person too.

aratacs2.jpg

aratacs1.jpg

You can't go wrong with any of the Geissele's. I did the ssa-e on my recce and love it. Really nice build, man!!! How bout optic? So many cool options these days...

some closeups of the paint

aratacs3.jpg

aratacs4.jpg

aratacs5.jpg

knight11b has me about convinced to get the new USO 1-8... dunno though

Nice weapon there taliv. I think I'm going to look in to dipping on my next two builds. I was planning on ceracoating, but yours looks so good I will have to look into it.

Last edited:
i ordered an x-treme AR trigger for it. love his bolt gun triggers so I figured I'd try his AR trigger. And I have plenty of geissele's already.

putting a USO 1-8x on it. I'll post more pics in a week or two when it's finished.