• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Firearms Reviews - Custom AR15s

treillw

Private
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2017
Anybody familiar with the work that Mark Hostetter does with Precision Firearms?

They make some very good looking ARs, use top quality barrels, and offer great accuracy guarantees. I'm thinking of having him build me an AR with a tactical upper and more of a match accuracy/long range upper.

Any experiences with him and/or his guns? Any other suggestions on a good AR gunsmith?

Thanks!

PF is one of the few places I trust to send me a super-accurate barrel, chambered with the correct reamer specs.

I have shot some PF uppers that were high dollar bolt gun accurate. In one of the uppers I tested, I literally lost count of how many rounds I was putting through the same hole. That was with PF 123gr SMK ammo loaded by PF in Lapua brass.

I have a 10.5” Grendel barrel I bought from PF a while ago that I still need to build up.

If you order something, there will be a wait but it will be extremely accurate.

I’ve had him do custom barrel profile work for me as well.

Reactions: Jsp556