• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Long Range Course in Montana

Woj8541

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2010
Yakima, Washington
Central Cascade Precision will be traveling to Bozeman, Montana to conduct a Precision Long Range Rifle course on September 30th thru October 3rd.

For detailed information on course content and the gear list, please visit www.ccptraining.com Any other questions may be directed to me via PM or email.

Class size will be capped at 10 shooters. Shooters will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Deposits will not be required until approximately 1 month prior to the course. Contact via email to obtain a registration form.

Thanks

Re: Precision Long Range Course in Montana

I just took Caylen's July 15-18 class here in WA and I highly recommend it. He's a great guy and knows his stuff. I plan to take more training from him in the future.

Joe

Folks, we still have slots remaining for the September 30-October 3 Precision Long Range Rifle course being held outside of Bozeman Montana. If you are interested, feel free to contact me direct at [email protected], or via the website at www.ccptraining.com.

The range is in Three Forks on private property and has great access to amenities close by.

Thanks guys.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Joezone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just took Caylen's July 15-18 class here in WA and I highly recommend it. He's a great guy and knows his stuff. I plan to take more training from him in the future.

Joe </div></div>

+1.