• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle automated reloading Equipment Purchase

bbowles

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2013
Missouri
I have been a long time precision reloader using most of the best single stage equipment. I have a sartoris electronic scale with autotrickler, 2 redding presses, Amp annealer, Giraud trimmer etc. I don't have the time to reload as much these days and love to shoot my 2 Moon Roberts custom 6.5 Creedmoor. I also play with my AR 15 but not a precision Rifle.
I shoot mainly by myself for 3 purposes: long range steel to 1200 yards on the farm, 100 yard grouping cause I like little bitty groups, and occasionally long range deer and coyotes.
I seen Eric Cortina using Dillon 750 with Mark 7 auto drive and figured if it was precise enough for F class it would be good for me.
If money was not an object what complete system would you buy knowing the current equipment I now have? I don't mind starting over if will get same quality of loads. By the way I love reloading but need to speed it up a lot due to my busy schedule. Thanks in advance for your help!

I have been a long time precision reloader using most of the best single stage equipment. I have a sartoris electronic scale with autotrickler, 2 redding presses, Amp annealer, Giraud trimmer etc. I don't have the time to reload as much these days and love to shoot my 2 Moon Roberts custom 6.5 Creedmoor. I also play with my AR 15 but not a precision Rifle.
I shoot mainly by myself for 3 purposes: long range steel to 1200 yards on the farm, 100 yard grouping cause I like little bitty groups, and occasionally long range deer and coyotes.
I seen Eric Cortina using Dillon 750 with Mark 7 auto drive and figured if it was precise enough for F class it would be good for me.
If money was not an object what complete system would you buy knowing the current equipment I now have? I don't mind starting over if will get same quality of loads. By the way I love reloading but need to speed it up a lot due to my busy schedule. Thanks in advance for your help!
How about a Lyman's Mark 7 reloading press . . . only $6000? :giggle: 😵‍💫

• Haha
Reactions: simonp
Camdex