• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Precision Rifle Chassis & Stock

Which would you prefer on your rifle.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jdm911

Private
Minuteman
Apr 24, 2018
Hello all, i'm new to Precision Rifle Shooting and have a question for you all. I'm currently in the process of building a rifle (6.5 CM) and would like your opinions on these three chassis/stocks. Pros and Cons would be what i'm looking for. I would like to compete in the future once I know what i am doing.

Manners MCS-PRS1

KRG Wiskey-3

Master Piece Arms

If you can, try to get behind each one to see how it feels to you. I have or have had Masterpiece Arms, Manners, McMillan and for a PRS rifle I prefer a Manners

I voted MPA because the Enhanced vertical grip is great. I have one on an xlr envy and to me it puts your trigger finger in the perfect position.

I’ve got a KRG Xray on a CZ .22 and it is very comfortable. I do not have experience with the other two.

My only gripe about the Xray (may or may not apply to the W3) is that the grip panels do not perfectly line up and the plastic butstock has some quirks. The W3 stock should be a bit sturdier being aluminum though.

The vertical grip of the Xray is excellent though, and the W3 uses the same grip.

I would really suggest that you go with a JAE chassis IMHO.