• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Precision Rifle Course at hot new facility

CR2 Dude

CR2 Shooting Solutions
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter+
Nov 19, 2017
GA
www.cr2shootingsolutions.com
IMG_5117.jpg
Join us at Steel City Precision on 8-9 July 2023 for 2 days of precision rifle instruction. This course will have a heavy DMR/ Semi-Auto focus. But of course all precision rifles are welcome.
Course Sign-up Link Click Here

We’ll spend 2 days covering:
-Shot Process
-Rifle Set-up
-Ballistic Software intro
-Gun Data (Chronograph)
-Data Confirmation
-Wind Reading
-Prone and Positional shooting 100-1000yds

In the end you will leave the course confident in your ability to employ your rifle across all aspects of precision shooting.

Equipment required but not limited to:

-Precision Rifle w/ 2 magazines
-Bipods
-Scope Mil/ Moa turrets and Reticle
-Rear bag
-200rds of Match Ammunition
-Ear and Eye protection
-Ballistic Solver (Kestrel with Applied Ballistics will be provided for use during the course)

Food and lodging is available approx. 30mins away in Tuscaloosa Alabama

Steel City Precision Is located 33°04'48.6"N 87°15'58.0"W, (33.080170, -87.266100). This range is in a remote location and not open to the public. More exact direction and reporting instruction will be given closer to the course. These coordinates are to the front gate and are given for logistics planning purposes.

Do you guys plan to offer more stuff like this at Steel City in the future? I’m interested, but can’t make this one.

Interesting. I’m in Bama about 2 hours I might like to do both Day/Night, but it seems like that might be pushing it.

Interesting. I’m in Bama about 2 hours I might like to do both Day/Night, but it seems like that might be pushing it.
So we’re actually looking at just offering the night training as a symposium for free instead of an actual course. So if you come out to the day course you’ll get the benefit of shooting some night targets

D61D8B35-1AD3-46D2-8EB2-C7EE01A0DB48.png

We’re a couple weeks out from our inaugural course Steel City Precision and there are a few spots left. This place is a shooters paradise and you won’t want to miss out.

Hit this link to get signed up. We’ll see you soon. Sign Up Here

#cr2crew #marksman