• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Expo 2019

CaptNemo

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2009
    Southern Alabama
    Has there been any talk of the 2019 Precision Rifle Expo ?
    @Lowlight - Since you were instrumental in getting the word out to us, have you been privy to any info for the upcoming expo ?
    My daughter and I both enjoyed the trip to the Arena and your class - even if she didn't hit your 1K target on Sunday.
    I plan on bringing more folks with me this year to experience the world of LR shooting.

Reactions: luv2hunt6
    Yep would have never known about it if it wasn’t for snipershide. Me and 4 buds went last year and had a blast and learned a lot.

We were just talking about this yesterday at the range. We’ll be bringing a much larger group from Alabama this year.

Reactions: Bulletsmith
    If the leaders of these shooting leagues want to expand the sport, a mobile expo, no matter how small, would get the job done. As a fan that has never attended a match, I would travel a pretty good distance to see even a small sample of the rigs, equipment, etc.. Spending what most people consider a heck of a lot of money on rigs that they have never handled, fired, etc. is a lot to ask of some people that live less affluent lives.

It would be cool if the event could change locations. Arena is a top-notch facility and had an awesome range however Blakely is in the middle of nowhere. Kinda hard to get together for dinner when the closest restaurants are an hour away.

Reactions: kai24
    We stayed in Dothan about 45 minutes away. Not to bad.

It was a great facility. Also I’ve never been to a match or expo etc so I got to put my hands on and shoot with all the equipment I read about on here. It was a great experience.

We stayed in Dothan about 45 minutes away. Not to bad.

It was a great facility. Also I’ve never been to a match or expo etc so I got to put my hands on and shoot with all the equipment I read about on here. It was a great experience.

Same here.

I'll let Frank comment on his own participation, but I did speak with Phil Cashin briefly about it at Shot and he confirmed that it is indeed a go this year. I do believe we'll be there (still tbd), but this is a great way to get product in front of the consumer, never mind that fact that Frank's classes are great for shooters of any skill level.

Definitely going this year, interested and tagging so I can book lodging when info is released!

I worked the event last year and still had a blast doing it. I'm hoping this happens again, and at a location I can attend.

I just put my time off on the corporate calendar at work.
    My daughter just mentioned her 1040 yard shooting this morning as I was taking her to school.

Glad it's coming back again for this year. Given that most (maybe all) of the people organizing it are based in GA, it's not a surprise they're doing it at Arena again, plus Arena has the space on the firing line for an event that size. I'm looking forward to it.